reverse gangbang

****6_9 Man
5 Posts
Thread creator 
reverse gangbang
so everyone knows a traditional gangbang where a group of men share one or two women. but what about a reverse gangbang where a group of women share a man. That's something i'm really interested experiencing personally and would like the chance to. does anyone know of any events/ private parties related to a reverse gangbang
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
Love these posts . It's like a wishlist. Good luck with that . I'm sure you'll be swamped with requests .
*******_84 Man
54 Posts
While it is a lof fun, it's also a lot of work to keep all the ladies satisfied
@**x in this setting I'm sure the lady's would also get busy both ways @ Eros👍 good luck.
*******007 Man
1 Posts
Guten Abend. Ich suche auch eine Gruppe, um unterschiedliche Erfahrungen zu machen. Ich bin ein junger Mann von 30 Jahren. und einen schönen athletischen Körperbau. Ich hoffe, dass ich einige Anfragen bekomme
*******ran Man
2 Posts
I’m in the same boat as you guys as well. I would be happy to satisfy a group of ladies. Open to contacts and requests, hit me up ladies!
******eDa Man
1 Posts
Every guy's dream. Certainly would be up for it.
*******am04 Man
8 Posts
Büyük penis seven bayan ve çiftler nerdesiniz
****mo Man
4 Posts
Lots of cardio, toys and lub to make it durable lol. I wonder the dynamic between the dominant lady and the rest while trying to get the male’s attention
***be Man
28 Posts
Quote from ****6_9:
reverse gangbang
so everyone knows a traditional gangbang where a group of men share one or two women. but what about a reverse gangbang where a group of women share a man. That's something i'm really interested experiencing personally and would like the chance to. does anyone know of any events/ private parties related to a reverse gangbang
Hmmm... that's very interesting but alsi a bit tricky I mean... would you prefer all the ladies to only focus on you or also on them? In any case I think you need to have a good cardio and I like 😊
*******er72 Man
1 Posts
Yeah good luck with that mate! Sounds amazing 🤩
Sounds like many men’s wet dream, but why would a woman want to share a guy with a bunch of other women?
You’ve only got one dick, mate. Plus your loads are numbered.
I know they say „sharing is caring“ but I guess I‘m just extremely selfish then.
„My prrrrrrrreciousssssss!“ 😂
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.