What's the naughtiest shit you've ever tried?

*******ono Man
4 Posts
I have sex in my car, I have suck a pussy with honey juice
****mo Man
4 Posts
I’ll give more on private but looong time ago I went to a ex house to do ‘homework’ 😸
The parents were there until they left to go upstairs for whatever reason. We went to a private corner and I fingered and fucked her, lifting her school shirt. She had to cover her mouth to avoid noises. We did it bareback and I came on the rug 😹 That was a huge mess of fluids. Good times
***be Man
28 Posts
I have had my fair share when it comes to naughty shit, even though I still think It's not enough I mean who wants to stop doing exciting things especially when is about sex?🙈 I have fucked girls, in non swingers club, cars, parks, stairs streets etc... But on the top of my mind I have three that tend to beats all the rest...

3) I had sex with a girl I met in a club on some stairs cases of an old building just 15 mn after we met.

2) I had had sex multiple times on some small roads from the highway after getting pick up from Munich airport.

1) I fingered a girl in the taxi in Thailand Phuket from the airport to the hotel but I my only regret is that she didn't orgasm I could feel here getting close but she held back because she was afraid the cab driver will hear her *snief*
*****ier Man
983 Posts
Quote from ***be:
3) I had sex with a girl I met in a club on some stairs cases of an old building just 15 mn after we met.
Can't probably beat that, but it reminds me of a rather weird than naughty experience when I was real young and unexperienced, which I'd like to lay out in a bit more in detail.

During my apprenticeship I went to a week end outdoor excursion. During one of those political panel discussion, where people were sitting in a couple of half circle rows with the speaker standing in the middle lower ground, I found myself sitting beside an presumably older girl. I don't even remember exactly how she looked like, just that she had eggplant-coloured hair and slim but soft fingers. Why I remember that?
At some point during the speech I found.myself sporting a raging hardon for a reason I don't recall. It had nothing to do with the girl next to me, She's so plain looking, I hardly recognized her before...
My boner was fealing really uncomfortable in my shorts, so I had to adjust it several times. Instinctly I glimpsed to my side where the girl with the dyed hair was sitting. She caught me "fixing my problem". I think I turned crimson in an instant but tried to shyly smile it away. She showed no expression on her face and turned her head back to the speaker. I's just thankful not to have caused scene. But it did nothing to reduce my arousal, which I still can't understand until today, probably just teenage hormones. My dick was throbbing and I was unconsciously squeezing it and got caught again. I tried to focus on the discussion but my boner won't go away. As people got more interactively involved in the discussion she suddenly put her hand on my leg, close to my crotch. When I looked at her she still had that plain, emotionless expression on her face. She was staring me in the eyes and was moving her hand over my shorts. I don't know how I looked but I remember none of us said a word. She started to stroke my cock through the fabric of my pants until I exploded. It felt like eternity caught in a moment but was probably not much more than 30 seconds. After I came in my pants she looked back to center of the podium where the noisy chatter was coming from. I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. After some time I stood up and left, pulling and stretching my shirt down so nobody could see the spot on my pants.
Our paths crossed a couple more times during that weekend but she still showed no hint of emotion towards me and we never talked to each other.
That experience left me somewhat confused and embarrased at first but made me feel good and horny again later whenever I thought about it.

Actually, haven't thought about it for a long time. I'm hormy now *rotwerd* *lol*
*********asons Man
8 Posts
I had a couple crazy moments. One time I met a girl at a party & we went to the back & dance together while we both played with each other and made each other cum. Getting head while driving was another nice moment. Fucking at a wedding reception. Recently my gf gave me a handjob in the train 🤤
*******pko Man
6 Posts
Gay Pride in London - met a guy in Soho in a club. We got off on the the dance floor. I stroked my cock, came in my pants while we snogged. Then I fed him my cum while we kissed more.

Enjoying my bi/pansexual life … I’ll let you when I know the correct label. X
********Plus Man
5 Posts
Not the naughtiest, but . . . years ago I met a woman at a party. She was an intern for a Federal Court judge. She took me to the office and we fucked on the judge's huge wooden desk. Also the time I went to an academic conference at my alma mater fifteen years after graduating, hooked up with the daughter of an ex-professor, and had sex at 2 a.m. in the middle of the central campus quad.
****all Man
2 Posts
The naughtiest shit I’ve ever tried would probably put me in jail if I told you.

Even consensual acts between adults are illegal some places. So I don’t kiss and tell.
**********KLUKE Man
1 Posts
Quote from **********ver99:
What's the naughtiest shit you've ever tried?
I'll go first: I had outdoor sex with a stranger I met in at the park. We fucked in the bushes whilst people went past us along the path, just a few meters away from where we were hiding.

******nks Man
4 Posts
The Train Ride …

When I was 16 or 17 I caught the train cross country to get a new passport.

It was the middle of the day and the train ride long, around a couple hours.

I sat in my seat listening to music and saw a girl in the seat in the aisle opposite me looking at me.

I looked back and it was obvious we were both horny.

She touched herself between her legs to make it obvious then she got up from her seat and motioned for me to follow.

She walked me straight into the toilet of the train and sat me on the seat and rode me. I flipped her over and came within seconds.

We never spoke any words. I never knew her name. We simply walked out of the toilet in different directions and I never saw her again.

I still think about her and wondered who on earth she was. Maybe she’s now on joyclub!
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Quote from ******nks:
The Train Ride …

When I was 16 or 17 I caught the train cross country to get a new passport.

It was the middle of the day and the train ride long, around a couple hours.

I sat in my seat listening to music and saw a girl in the seat in the aisle opposite me looking at me.

I looked back and it was obvious we were both horny.

She touched herself between her legs to make it obvious then she got up from her seat and motioned for me to follow.

She walked me straight into the toilet of the train and sat me on the seat and rode me. I flipped her over and came within seconds.

We never spoke any words. I never knew her name. We simply walked out of the toilet in different directions and I never saw her again.

I still think about her and wondered who on earth she was. Maybe she’s now on joyclub!
Crazy experience- one in a million kind of experience. one can’t make it up! It just happens.
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Quote from ****all:
The naughtiest shit I’ve ever tried would probably put me in jail if I told you.

Even consensual acts between adults are illegal some places. So I don’t kiss and tell.
Well, as long as it is not actually illegal in the west then that is fine otherwise let"s not go there *schweig*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.