What's the naughtiest shit you've ever tried?

**********ver99 Man
8 Posts
Thread creator 
What's the naughtiest shit you've ever tried?
I'll go first: I had outdoor sex with a stranger I met in at the park. We fucked in the bushes whilst people went past us along the path, just a few meters away from where we were hiding.
******n97 Man
4 Posts
My (now) Ex Girlfriend and I kissed on a bench in a park. And I had my hand under her shirt on her boobs.
*******Mala Woman
46 Posts
When I was traveling in my car through goldcoast Australia I went in a club joined a partying mal group had sex with one at the beach went to their hostel room partying naked, went skinny dipping in the city harbor with them joined one of them in a brothel just to watch what happens there - good times.

When I tried mushrooms the first time I got paranoid around all the group I was with so I went to be alone in my car where I had an outerbody experience whatching my self from the ceiling touching and pleasuring myself which I had absolutely no control over - that was pretty intense and fascinating 😆🙈

Threesomes with bisexual man in gay saunas always a good one.

Having sex in public places where everyone around could know but maybe not, like swimming pools and such. I love it.

I was always like that. Even with 16 I went home with two black guys that I just met before in the metro bc I was curious about how it would be to have sex with a black man.

Nowadays I’m a bit more cautious I usually only go wild at explicit parties these days.
***be Man
28 Posts
I'll go first: I had outdoor sex with a stranger I met in at the park. We fucked in the bushes whilst people went past us along the path, just a few meters away from where we were hiding.

That's hot man!
*********isa23 Man
4 Posts
Standing on the Getty rocks in Newport Beach California at night while my gf was on her knees and my pants down and you know the rest of the story. I stood there with a smile as people walked by. Oh the sound if the waves breaking on the rocks.

After that he walked into the beach to finish what she started. Laid on the sand and had sex while others walked by in shock.

The latest was best. Sex at the lake while fishermen launched their boats into the water as I launched my submarine into a warm cozy place. Then as we both looked up, a cow had been watching us. And we were wondering what the fisherman were thinking 😎

Well that’s my vanilla story 😎 The Dom Stories one can say are 🤔🫢
I think the 7 on 1 in the swingersclub must be mine *lol*

snagging a 19 year probably up on the list too. Hes living his best life
*****ace Man
1 Posts
I fingered my (then) girlfriend on the back seat of a public bus. She got so wet 💦
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
We once went 10 pin bowling . We hired the shoes and when the guy wasn't looking we took our socks off and wore them sockless . I can tell you , that was one crazy weekend . We still talk about it to this day .
***be Man
28 Posts
Quote from ******Mix:
We once went 10 pin bowling . We hired the shoes and when the guy wasn't looking we took our socks off and wore them sockless . I can tell you , that was one crazy weekend . We still talk about it to this day .

*lol* I truly believe that's that's the "naughtiest shit" you ever done 😜
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
Quote from ***be:
Quote from ******Mix:

OK OK you got me ...we didn't actually do it . But we thought about it . How whacky are we !!?
****ath Man
1,006 Posts
Quote from ******n97:
My (now) Ex Girlfriend and I kissed on a bench in a park. And I had my hand under her shirt on her boobs.

I had the same thing with my ex-wife, who was still a girlfriend at the time. Her blouse had wide enough sleeves to reach her bare breasts.

With another friend, we sat around a campfire with several others. She was in front of me, she had a blanket on her lap and I had my hands under the blanket. She enjoyed it very much without letting on. But I had very wet fingers... *zwinker*

I always traveled the same route by train at weekends during my studies. It was usually the same young woman on the train. At some point our eyes met again and we went to the toilet and there was heavy petting. After that, I never saw her again - unfortunately...
***be Man
28 Posts
Quote from ******Mix:
Quote from ***be:
Quote from ******Mix:

OK OK you got me ...we didn't actually do it . But we thought about it . How whacky are we !!?

Oh really? to bad... a quicky would have been epic in those conditions 😊
****iq Man
3 Posts
Hmmm. I would say "drowning". My partner, at the time, wanted to try breath control + sex in the bathtub while "drowning" her. We started with anal douching and then inserted a short glass dildo. We decided to try for 30s. While her head was underwater I fucked her from behind in both openings. It was quite exciting.
**********ver99 Man
8 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ****ath:
With another friend, we sat around a campfire with several others. She was in front of me, she had a blanket on her lap and I had my hands under the blanket. She enjoyed it very much without letting on. But I had very wet fingers... ;)
I did the same thing with my ex gf under a blanket but it was during a movie night! Friends never knew, she was wild when we got into the bedroom after!
Another time, at the park, my ex tried to give me a handjob. It was a late summers evening so no-one could see as it was getting dark. But there were loads of mosquitos out and I could feel my hands getting all bit so didn't fancy getting my cock out xD Otherwise that would have been nice!
**********ver99 Man
8 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ****ath:
I always traveled the same route by train at weekends during my studies. It was usually the same young woman on the train. At some point our eyes met again and we went to the toilet and there was heavy petting. After that, I never saw her again - unfortunately...
Ooof, I always fantasise about this happening to me when I'm on the train! Shame things didn't go any further! Still very hot though. I love a girl who's up for this!
I used to go to my visit my girlfriend at work and we'd close the door to her office, get naked and fuck. On the other side of the door we could hear her colleagues (and sometimes her boss) going about their duties walking back and forth while just a few meters away I was stuffing my cock inside her. The biggest challenge was not to laugh or cry out with pleasure as we sucked and fucked each other on the floor, against the walls or on her desk. It was fast, furious and incredibly risky as anyone could have walked in on us at any moment. The adrenaline rush was explosive and I'll never forget how she would let me come in her mouth, swallow my shot, lick everything from my cock then look up at me with twinkle in her eye and lick her lips and say "All clean!" *lol*
Quote from *****_HH:
When I was traveling in my car through goldcoast Australia I went in a club joined a partying mal group had sex with one at the beach went to their hostel room partying naked, went skinny dipping in the city harbor with them joined one of them in a brothel just to watch what happens there - good times.

When I tried mushrooms the first time I got paranoid around all the group I was with so I went to be alone in my car where I had an outerbody experience whatching my self from the ceiling touching and pleasuring myself which I had absolutely no control over - that was pretty intense and fascinating 😆🙈

Threesomes with bisexual man in gay saunas always a good one.

Having sex in public places where everyone around could know but maybe not, like swimming pools and such. I love it.

I was always like that. Even with 16 I went home with two black guys that I just met before in the metro bc I was curious about how it would be to have sex with a black man.

Nowadays I’m a bit more cautious I usually only go wild at explicit parties these days.

And may I ask how was sex with a black man? Any different than with a white man?
********axis Man
1 Posts
me and my gf fucked in the forest which orienteering groups running, searching around us. We were hidden in some small pit on the small mound.
Quote from ******Mix:
😂 excellent!
*******Mala Woman
46 Posts
Quote from *******_70:

And may I ask how was sex with a black man? Any different than with a white man?

At that time and age it was quite different to what I’ve known before, more passionate, more intense.
But over the years I came to realize that how sex turns out to be is not necessarily about the skin color but the personality type.
What’s definitely different is kissing. I love those full and soft lips 🥰
I definitely agree with you there. Having a connection with a person on an individual and personal level makes all the difference between a lousy screw and bombshell lovemaking. That being said I understand that some people do have preferences when it comes to ethnicity and race I belueve the diversity of humanity is a beautiful thing and should be explored without fear or prejudice.
*******Mala Woman
46 Posts
Quote from *******_70:
I definitely agree with you there. Having a connection with a person on an individual and personal level makes all the difference between a lousy screw and bombshell lovemaking. That being said I understand that some people do have preferences when it comes to ethnicity and race I belueve the diversity of humanity is a beautiful thing and should be explored without fear or prejudice.

Couldn’t have said it better 🥰
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
Quote from ***be:
Quote from ******Mix:
Quote from ***be:
Quote from ******Mix:

Oh really? to bad... a quicky would have been epic in those conditions 😊

*too - sorry . I've spent days trying to avoid pointing that out...but it just killed me .
Quote from ****iq:
Hmmm. I would say "drowning". My partner, at the time, wanted to try breath control + sex in the bathtub while "drowning" her. We started with anal douching and then inserted a short glass dildo. We decided to try for 30s. While her head was underwater I fucked her from behind in both openings. It was quite exciting.

Both openings? Wow! A double dip! I've had the privilege of that experience twice. It was quite a sensation for me and for her.
*****ier Man
983 Posts
There have been a couple of events, it depends on what someone considers naughty (sockless in bowling shoes definitely is *ggg* )
Out of my memory:
Fingering my GF while she's driving in her convertible. During a stop at a traffic light a druck driver caught us through the open roof.

Fucking my girlfriend bent over the table in our garden house, while our guest went for a pee brake. He was waiting outside until finished (unfortunately)

Having wild and noisy sex w/ my GF in the morning after a party. We forgot that my sister was staying over and sleeping on the floor at the foot of our bed. She woke up during our lovemaking but didn't dare to speak up or stop us.

During a BBQ party: Having sex in the woods, directly besides an anthill. not really naughty but U can imagine... *autsch*

Receiving a BJ from my former best buddy after he committed that he wanted me for a long time. We had a long discussion about his confession, a lot of whisky and finally went in the backyard behind a bush where he blew me off. It was just meters away from his bed room with his sleeping wife. The tiny bush was hardly covering us from being caught and the moans could easily be heard.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.