Did YOU fall in love blindly?

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Did YOU fall in love blindly?
Hey JOYclubers!

The other week we were wondering what you think about “Love is Blind”, the concept of dating blindly and how important sex is in the process of falling in love. A total of 141 people participated in our survey, which is great! But it got us even more curious...

We want to know more! Particularly, we are interested in your story if you belong in one of these categories:

• Couples who met at a ‘blind sex' event and subsequently fell in love
• Someone who is turned on by blind sex
• A couple who got married before having sex
• A person or couple who believes sex is a crucial part of falling in love

Does any of those descriptions fit you? Then feel free to comment your thoughts and experiences down below!

Can’t wait to read what you have to say *blume*
****s4 Man
1 Posts
I Love to love a honest true understanding friendship. Life is short make it sweet🥰
what is blind sex? like a Sex date?
*********life Woman
197 Posts
I had sex on a first date with my first husband on the hood of his car at the beach after the sun went down.

We were married 2 years later.

I thought I loved him at the time but in hindsight I was blind. Does that count?

😎
All of my relationships start with sex they either stay there or evolve. But marriage before sex nope. I need to know that all the pieces fit together.
***be Man
28 Posts
In my opinion, it all depends on how each of us define "love" I am more of the type that believes that sex is very important or even the most thing in a relationship but do I see myself astaining from sex before married? maybe yes but it will be more for respecting the wish of my partner. I think love is something that builds up with time but again what's love actually mean?
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
I never had an extreme experience of this sort but I can definitely say that an instant connection is very possible! Falling in love quickly - almost blindly - did happen to me! But as @********life said I may have been blind in hindsight too :-)))
**C Man
12,057 Posts
...why should one obligatory fall in love with a sex-date...?
I like it so much
Well, it may not be love, but last night‘s date definitely put stars in my eyes.
Is he the type of guy I can ever introduce to family and friends? Definitely not.
Do I want to see him again (and again and again)? Hell yeah.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.