Have you ever tried cross-dressing?

Never actually *smile*
*********olate Man
44 Posts
That's one of my dreams for this new year. I'd like try but I'm kinda shy.
*********sy66 Man
1 Posts
Hi
I like to wear panties and thongs,turns me on.
I have worn a little mini skirt
*********Julia Woman
11 Posts
I've been doing it for over 10 years. I always thought it was just this fetish or phase. But it took years for me to figure out im actually transgender. Im on hormone therapy and will become a girl. Not just dress like one.
***ba Man
883 Posts
Quote from *********rial:
Have you ever dressed up in an androgynous way or even purposefully as a different gender? How did it make you feel?
Not exactly. I wore a Fijian sulu skirt exactly once in Fasching (Lent). In Fiji skirts are also worn by men, even by police officers.

I won't wear it again, because I was pinched into my buttocks several times, and when I turned round a man blushed and said "oh, sorry!"
*********1968 Man
1 Posts
Yes...dressed up as female for Halloween many years ago and loved it more than I told anyone at the time. I regularly wear women's underwear and sometimes enjoy wearing thigh-high stockings when I masturbate, not because I want to be a woman, but because women's underwear is sexy to me and I enjoy feeling sexy. I like the transgressive feeling too, but that's a side benefit. I am also bisexual. I am super attracted to androgynous women and trans men too. Because I don't approach sex with women with intercourse as the most important act, at times I feel like a bisexual woman in a man's body.
****n2 Man
1 Posts
Yes ... my wife and I dressed up as the opposite sex one time for Halloween party. We went out to dinner first in public on the way there. I was more passable than she was as it was hard to hide her tits. The hardest hard (other than my cock) was walking in those damn heels. But, it was a fun night.
*****m44 Man
1 Posts
I love dressing in womens clothing. Ladies jeans fit so much better and feel soft. High heel leather boots, some selective make-up, like mascara and eye shadow...and nails - medium length, black, glossy. I also love wearing tight black leather leggings which I have custom made from a great company called Make Your Own Jeans. It is incredible how many appreciative looks I receive - and admiring comments about my eyes and fingernails. I'm not what is called "passing", but more androgynous - and I love it as an expression of a facet of my sexuality. Of course at work I often dress in sexy lace panties and stockings. But no one knows, except me! *g*
I used to steal my mom's and sister's clothes and wear them while being alone at home. It just sets another level of horniness
No
***14 Man
2 Posts
I like to play with gender roles. I was quite scared of girls growing up, all boys and my mother was more comfortable welding than most men. Roll of the dice and dressing as a girl was the best I could do. Many girlfriends later and it still holds a place in my heart. Looking forward to playing with gender rolls with someone who shares a similar passion.
****r11 Man
2 Posts
Das Leben ist nicht lang, in dem wir uns selbst entdecken, alles versuchen und den Respekt anderer bewahren müssen❤️❤️
****as Man
1 Posts
Quote from ****r11:
Das Leben ist nicht lang, in dem wir uns selbst entdecken, alles versuchen und den Respekt anderer bewahren müssen❤️❤️

******sum Man
1 Posts
Not yet but I'm thinking about this
**59 Man
1 Posts
I just love it, pulling on the stockings, checking how I look in the mirror, sliding my panties up over my legs, slipping on a satin cami, the feel of it on my skin. Always makes me hot and sexy and seductive, and it's so exciting, for me anyway. I love that feeling that something exciting might happen to me, though it rarely does. Oh dear ! It's all in the expectation I suppose. Never feel that when I put on male clothes.
Done it a lot, I regularly go to fetish events where I can express my love for cross dressing and feeling safe doing it
Dominant seeks Crossdresser.
I’m a tall, attractive, fit Dom seeking a submissive man for discreet encounters.

I prefer a man who obeys and seeks praise over correction. I am into light bondage, edging, teasing, and extended play.

Experience in submission is a plus, but not necessary.

Share your desire with me; I’ll share mine, *smile* and we’ll see if we’re aligned.
*********Julia Woman
11 Posts
Oh man, you are far as fuck. I'm in Germany. Otherwise I would sooo be your bitch ❤️
****01 Man
1 Posts
I would like to be my bitch 😈👋 I’m far as fuck but I’m as fit as fuck 😋
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.