Have you ever tried cross-dressing?

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Have you ever tried cross-dressing?
Hi JOYclub community!

There’s many misconceptions and confusion around the topics of drag, transvestism and transformism - but this shall end now! Our author Rubén Anton has written the perfect article for you to finally know the fine lines and start a conversation about gender expression.

Have you ever dressed up in an androgynous way or even purposefully as a different gender? How did it make you feel?

Feel free to share!‌ *blume*
*******pko Man
6 Posts
I’ve been to queer events/parties… cross -dressed, or worn clothes normally associated with feminine….
But it feels like I’m wearing something fun or sexy - more an expression of myself - rather than something associated with gender. Maybe that’s understanding of my personality.
*********life Woman
198 Posts
When I was a little girl, I was a tomboy. This is basically a little butch girl. My mom had 4 boys then me as a child. She so wanted a little girl in frilly dresses and I just wanted to play in the mud and climb trees with the boys. She put the dresses on and I put jeans in under them. I learned to climb trees in pretty shoes with little heels on them.

Do I cross dress now? Basically every day I go to work dressed as a woman wearing stockings, pretty undergarments, hair, makeup, etc as this is what’s expected in my work identity. I am born female. I still wear Doc Martens to work.

In reality, my insides crave comfy cargo pants, loose gym bra, and always combat boots.

Do I identify as a man? I used to say I am a gay man trapped in a lesbian’s body. This is also not true as I do not want to sleep with gay men but absolutely be best friends with them.

I am a confident, masculine female that has had more than one man ask me (after sex) if I was born male. 🥰

I am bisexual to create more uncertainty. I go by she or they.

Do I cross dress? It seems I do without actually intending to. 😁
*******_14 Woman
14 Posts
I love to see & share public acceptance and appreciation for different types of people! 🎀🏵⭐️🍃💙🔮
**so Man
1 Posts
Tnx
****67m Couple
18 Posts
Yes I have dressed on woman clothes and ynderwear and it makes me feel so hot. *g* *herz2*
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
I am a full and total femme looking woman and have never cross-dressed as such, but I always and generally dress up in a creative and egdy way which without thinking of what gender that may be. It comes sort of naturally. But also I do not need to worry about it as much since I am living in the free spirited place called London *g* I imagine it is harder to express yourself fully if one has to be constantly conscious what their surrounding may say.
But in a safe space of a kink event everything always goes and I love it! Particularly man who are masc but do experiment with female attributes and dress. I find it very hot and appealing to me. It only puts them into a good light... Macho vibes like -a real man should not wear that- is passe!
**1D Man
76 Posts
Quote from *********nots:
I am a full and total femme looking woman and have never cross-dressed as such, but I always and generally dress up in a creative and egdy way which without thinking of what gender that may be. It comes sort of naturally. But also I do not need to worry about it as much since I am living in the free spirited place called London *g* I imagine it is harder to express yourself fully if one has to be constantly conscious what their surrounding may say.
But in a safe space of a kink event everything always goes and I love it! Particularly man who are masc but do experiment with female attributes and dress. I find it very hot and appealing to me. It only puts them into a good light... Macho vibes like -a real man should not wear that- is passe!
That’s the comfort in society and actually that platform as well: being a good looking woman. You can basically do whatever you want. Men will still eat out of your hand. The otherway round is almost impossible.
*****ier Man
983 Posts
Out of curiousity tried Pantyhose once, many years ago. Well,..., No... *rotwerd* Not my piece of cake. For the ones who like: No offence *zwinker*

And BTW @*********nots : very nice profile pictures, like the one w/ the flowers in the BG most. For a German expat very british looking *zwinker*
********npdx Man
2 Posts
More powerful than I could possible describe. Dressing in the feminine is like putting on a cloak of magic and sexual wonder. For years I resisted it but now, I wish to embrace the goddess more *g*
********orld Man
1 Posts
I sometimes "play" dressing up as a sexy women. At the beginning it was curiosity but after the amazing results and compliments of people, I also find it as an expression. I don´t feel like a women, but I do look like one... I am still learning and discovering... I hope I will find a true friend that share this "hobby".
**ac Woman
2 Posts
I love a man in lingerie or in a silk camisole.
If he feels sexy, he obviously going to give me a great time. So it's a win win situation
******ams Man
1 Posts
I don’t label or categorise anything or anyone, and I buy clothes from women’s departments if I like them (I actually find more choices and better fit). I’ve been to events and clubs where I’ve dressed in corsets, tights and heels. I wear eye makeup, and at my partner's request, I’ve worn her lingerie and outfits as it aroused her. My favourite colour is pink, and I have pink hair and clothes and even decorated my bedroom pink. People say I'm stylish, striking, camp, confident, extroverted out here, out here, and I don’t care what other people think or that I.'m
Gay, but it's not that; it’s just I think what I think and in my mind, there is one world, one human race, one gender and one love. Therefore, nothing and no one needs to be segregated and vilified. And maintain that principle as one of the core values of my viewpoints and behaviours. That does not mean I do not recognise and devalue others and things as being unique and individualistic, etc. Still, it means I don’t stereotype, judge, belittle, hate, victimise, project negativity, or waste energy, and spread love and kindness to all. Sorry, I digress there, but due to this outlook, I do not hinder myself or allow others to influence my choices and behaviours, allowing myself to wear what I want, even if it’s women’s clothes. As long my values and behaviours do not hurt myself or anyone else, then I shall value it. So, I support your choice. There is nothing wrong with it, and I don't need to hide or label it as play. Yes, you enjoy it, but it is a part of who you are what you think and choose to be, and how you live your life making up your valued principles and behaviours, so own it and express it for the whole world to see who you are ❤️
*******Hugs Man
4 Posts
I have put on clothes and makeup for fun at regular parties. I haven't yet used it as a sexual tool or accessory, I don't know what my personal sensation might be like.
******via Woman
1 Posts
Of course. I did for over 20 years in my life. I dressed as a ‘boy’ until I couldn’t mentally take it anymore ☺️
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Quote from *******man:
Of course. I did for over 20 years in my life. I dressed as a ‘boy’ until I couldn’t mentally take it anymore ☺️
I hope you are in a better place right now and feeling as you should be. And the queer community in Cardiff is taking care of you...I have visited recently and I loved the vibe!
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
@******ams Wonderful insight- thanks!
Interesting that you yourself say that people thing you're gay based on your outlandish looks. So did I think that too till I checked out your profile....I find nonbinary 'looking' hetero man very interesting which collides with my desire for an alpha men at the same time. In the end the caring attitude and actions in a relationship count more than presentation and 'level of queerness' and overall my interest and acceptance have shifted massively over the years too. I am truly open to embrace any shades of pink! *regenbogen*
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
@********npdx Go for it, don't let stop you wearing the magical coat of the feminine! It is a gift which will keen giving to you and people around you! *geschenk*
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
@*****ier Thanks.. I could not help but to take on some bits of Britishness. I would say I became way more open minded living here than anywhere else...Coming back to the topic- London is the place where I encountered all the wonderful colourful people I would have never met otherwise. *zwinker*
*****e71 Man
64 Posts
I have started crossdressing when I was 10. Really too early though but I lived it. Stopped for almost 20 years but deep inside I couldn't resist it. I love crossdressing whenever possible and love crossdressers as I love smooth men in sexy lingerie and high heels. I'd love to enjoy nice time with other cds who visit Hurghada
****_ko Man
1 Posts
Helo
*******d87 Man
3 Posts
Yes, I have dressed up in panties/string, bra with silicon breast enlargement, pantiehose, fishnet, and a small dress. I still does it once in a while, it turns me on dressing at home, and maybe showing myself on snap or skype, i never use makeup or hairextentions
********lk45 Man
1 Posts
No I haven’t and have no desire to do so !!
****ie Man
1 Posts
I have never tried but an ex gf asked me to wear her panties and I really liked the way it felt used to wear them most of the time
*******tha Man
4 Posts
All the time with a passion
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.