Her husband watched

**********sires Man
8 Posts
Thread creator 
Her husband watched
On Friday, I attended a social event in Vilnius, Lithuania. It was not a party but a meeting for kinky people to get to know each other in a public place. According to the law in Lithuania, public sex is forbidden.

I enjoyed conversations with women, couples and I made some new friends there, and I met there a friend of mine, a man.

But something happened that made me so happy and excited.
There was a couple; I liked the wife, and I told the husband that his wife was hot; he thanked me. Later, at 1 a.m., my friend started giving a foot massage to that hot wife, so I went to her and asked her if I could massage her nick and shoulders; she said yes. We massaged her, and she started being relaxed and enjoying. I told her that I would massage her breasts and asked her if she was okay with that; she said yes. I massaged her breasts and nipples, and she got hot, so I kissed her nick, and lips. We spent 20 minutes massaging her, and her husband was watching us. When we are done, she kissed me on the lips and kissed my friend too, thanked us, and said that she enjoyed it so much. Her husband kept hugging her and saying in English that he was not jealous or anything.
We did the same thing with two women; one of them was super hot. But the most enjoyable part for me was having the husband watch me.
*******fer7 Man
1,359 Posts
Nice experience.
This kind of kink social meeting is named “munch”.
**********sires Man
8 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******fer7:
Nice experience.
This kind of kink social meeting is named “munch”.
It could be, but it was not a usual munch; the organizer wanted to promote his next party in the new year.
*******a89 Couple
10 Posts
Wir würden gerne einen Mann in Berlin treffen, der für uns im Hotel einen Gang Bang organisiert. Attraktive Männer mit großen Schwänzen sind willkommen
**********r1980 Man
4 Posts
Hallo zusammen, danke dafür. Anfügend

Ich, Martin, bin 43 Jahre alt, wohne in Wien und möchte jemanden aus der Stadt kennenlernen
Ich habe Kinder (aber sie leben nicht bei mir)
Ich würde mich freuen, hier ein paar nette Leute kennenzulernen
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
@**********sires thank you for sharing your story. It must have been arousing to experience what you did. There was certainly an agreement between that couple about what they like and their boundaries. So they allowed you to take action while he watched and that is why the scene has worked out so well. It may have been spontaneous but communication would always be the key!
**********sires Man
8 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********nots:
@**********sires thank you for sharing your story. It must have been arousing to experience what you did. There was certainly an agreement between that couple about what they like and their boundaries. So they allowed you to take action while he watched and that is why the scene has worked out so well. It may have been spontaneous but communication would always be the key!

I'm sure they had an agreement between them, because I saw the husband kissing another woman.
******_66 Man
3 Posts
hello wer will
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.