Naughty or nice? Special Xmas gifts for the beloved!

*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Naughty or nice? Special Xmas gifts for the beloved!
Xmas time is coming closer and I am now looking for gifts for my friends. Most of my friends are kinky so I would prefer to gift them something in that direction as well.
I wanted to share a few things here which are easy to get hold of and would give guaranteed pleasure! I got very much inspired from a recent kinky shopping event called London Alternative Market, but you can just get those things online (for example on Etsy)

Favourite items from naughty Santa's list:
Nude body shaped candle
Wax play candles
Erotic photography book
Kinky/alternative Christmas cards
Personalised Slave / O-collar
Impact play toy like a paddle or flogger
Meaningful jewellery
Printed Tshirt with a sexy slogan
Bondage teddy - soft toy

Please share your idea for a unique kinky gift! I am by far not done yet... *schneeball*
*****ier Man
988 Posts
Done in my younger days:
Naked Christmas: from decoratiing the tree in the moning 'til cooking a very special christmas dinner with an apron only in the evening. But I admit, it's just because I's late buying a real present *schaem* *gg*
**ac Woman
2 Posts
I've just joined, what should I expect from JC
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from **ac:
I've just joined, what should I expect from JC
You can expect a big kink community in EU and a growing one in the UK! I suggest to join a few relevant groups in your area, it is easier to connect over a specific topic than not. If any issues hit me up! Enjoy!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.