Hotwife guide for womans

****aif Couple
25 Posts
Thread creator 
Hotwife guide for womans
Hi. Had been swingers for ~8yrs now, love it, love club visits, partying, partnerswap, FMF..... But I would like to try Hotwife since I hate BDSm and most of other stuff.
The Main problem is, I have experience only with girl hookup for FMF and FF, since I am deep bisexual. Quite great to flirt with women's, So absolutely no experience with flirting with men, dressing, and literally nothing.
My husband like to watch when I am bad and naughty. Has a strong relationship and love him.
Any guide for women's, what to do,how to train and or few simple exercises ?
***79 Man
5 Posts
I am new in swinger club . But wants to try everything if you wants we can have all experience togather
*********fe136 Man
2 Posts
Honestly just be yourself and let things happen naturally. You’re a good looking women and I think you’ll have no problem in finding a guy but more importantly is being comfortable around them. That will allow you to feel relaxed and things will just come together
****aif Couple
25 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********fe136:
Honestly just be yourself and let things happen naturally. You’re a good looking women and I think you’ll have no problem in finding a guy but more importantly is being comfortable around them. That will allow you to feel relaxed and things will just come together

So absolutely no experience with flirting with men, dressing, and literally nothing. *ja*
***79 Man
5 Posts
You are right
*********fe136 Man
2 Posts
Well only way to get experience is by trying right ! If you do I’m sure things will come naturally 😜
*********nder Man
27 Posts
Quote from ****aif:
Hotwife guide for womans
Hi. Had been swingers for ~8yrs now, love it, love club visits, partying, partnerswap, FMF..... But I would like to try Hotwife since I hate BDSm and most of other stuff.
The Main problem is, I have experience only with girl hookup for FMF and FF, since I am deep bisexual. Quite great to flirt with women's, So absolutely no experience with flirting with men, dressing, and literally nothing.
My husband like to watch when I am bad and naughty. Has a strong relationship and love him.
Any guide for women's, what to do,how to train and or few simple exercises ?

I think it very much depends on which type of the man your are flirting with to be honest *g* I can only use myself as example, but it's not so much the clothes or make-up as it is conversation. I really aprreciate when a woman is interested in what I do and are curious about me as a person. Then move forward to gentle and descreet touches. It could be on the leg, hand and so. Then ask more and more into my sexual desire, what I like and so on. Then you both sort of ease into it automatically. Or, at least in my experience. I don't know if this is ANY help at all *lach*. But i hope it's worth something.
***79 Man
5 Posts
I wants to do a blind date like if you don’t know some one and on a one time you start talking and then kiss each other and the do soft touches and then do everything
******ion Man
1 Posts
Like someone said previously, letting it flow naturally is the way to go.
Try not overthink and let yourself go on the flow of things.
Its just like the first sex experiences, overthinking, and tension can ruin the experience for yourself right? same applies.
Some people will like confident or bold, but others will like the cute shyness. so there is taste for all, so stick to your guns. Think less on what others want. Focus on what you want. Theres nothing more attractive than that a woman who knows what she wants.
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
Go out to bars and clubs. Show a lot of breast and don't wear underwear. Just don't be shy, if you like a guy, show it: touch him, invite him to touch you. Not too difficult to get started.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
@****aif Of course all comments are very on point- to be yourself and relax into it is the way...But on a more specific note, as a woman, emphasise a part of your body you're proud of and go show it off- *zwinker* Attention and appreciation will come your way!
****aif Couple
25 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********nies:
Go out to bars and clubs. Show a lot of breast and don't wear underwear. Just don't be shy, if you like a guy, show it: touch him, invite him to touch you. Not too difficult to get started.

Probably for men everything is so easy....... 🙃
I like to show my body of course...... but If you do it in a wrong place, u will get countless attention and compliments from drunk ass**hole not from handsome/ cute guy's.
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
Yes of course, we more meant so you can flash at guys that actually take your fancy
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.