Last Christmas, I gave you my... what?!

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Last Christmas, I gave you my... what?!
Merry Christmas, dear JOYclubers!

It’s the season of love and giving, and we aren’t one to come empty-handed. We went shopping at London Alternative Market recently, as one does, and it would be selfish to keep all these lovely things to ourselves, wouldn’t it?

We are giving away 3 lovely, sexy gifts that were handpicked at LAM (each worth between 30 and 60£) under all comments! (Please note that this raffle is UK only.)

To participate, all you have to do is answer one question:
What’s the sexiest gift you’ve ever given or received?
Comment your reply down below!

The raffle ends January 10th 2024.

Good luck and happy holiday *nikolaus*
**********lower Woman
353 Posts
This is to funny, I literally, yesterday, posted my best Christmas present that I received over the weekend here on joy...and we don't even do Christmas *regenbogen* *kuss*
New friend
*******unny Couple
39 Posts
Our Xmas gift to ourselves is 2 weeks at Venus Star Resort in our favourite suite. Flying out to Gran Canaria on December 27th for lots of sexy naked fun.
Happy Holidays Everybody! *cheers*
********odox Man
36 Posts
I am neither in UK nor I celebrate Christmas due to me being non Christian. But I do picked up some of the Christmas traditions living with Christian friends and some kinky people I got to explore with. I would say the best gift I got was the opportunity to try different traditions and some kinky fun on the side whenever possible. Cheers and remain kinky 😉
**C Man
12,067 Posts
@********odox

You don't have to worry about religion. A survey was recently conducted among passers-by on the street about the meaning of Christmas. The answer from many people, especially young people, was: There are presents on that day!
********odox Man
36 Posts
@**C

I guess it’s same everywhere. People are in general not as religious/conservative as in the past.

While it’s a big argument to claim one is better that the other, that’s why I usually don’t discuss it as long as people are happy with what they believe and don’t force others to believe the same.

What I do like is enough tolerance in the society to enjoy what one like without being judged for it.
*******n70 Couple
1 Posts
I was given a rampant rabbit and I love it
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Last year my play partner gifted me a book of erotic photography together with a leather paddle. The tittle points to a certain dynamic at the time! *g*
Generally I love a good coffee table book particularly with such sultry and therefore inspiring imaginary!
*****ier Man
988 Posts
Posted my sexiest gift in a other thread already:
Naughty or nice? Special Xmas gifts for the beloved!
Done in my younger days:
Naked Christmas: from decoratiing the tree in the moning 'til cooking a very special christmas dinner with an apron only in the evening. But I admit, it's just because I's late buying a real present

It is easy for me to answer this question. My extraordinary Christmas present was a erotic theater script that we performed together. There were many rehearsals and one and only performance on New Year’s Eve. It was so funny...I like to think about it.
*****e71 Man
64 Posts
What did u give dear
*******nch Man
2 Posts
Love the nudest beach
*******nch Man
2 Posts
Cock
*****e71 Man
64 Posts
Love to get a nice gathering at Christmas and new year in Hurghada. I'm welcoming any partners for a great nice time. Love you all
*****o89 Man
1 Posts
Quien con Ganas de Follar
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from ******ord:
It is easy for me to answer this question. My extraordinary Christmas present was a erotic theater script that we performed together. There were many rehearsals and one and only performance on New Year’s Eve. It was so funny...I like to think about it.
Lovely and connecting idea. Hope to see it on a real stage at some point? Can you imagine that? *g*
Think off you in my kitchen niked cooking for me
Quote from *********nots:
Quote from ******ord:
Lovely and connecting idea. Hope to see it on a real stage at some point? Can you imagine that? *g*

No, the piece was too private and special, it won't be on stage.
But, I love the theater and occasionally I also perform myself. It depends on the play and learning the text is not so easy for me. Improvisation is better - quick and dirty. If you have something, send me the script.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.