Unconventional experiences = Orgasmic Equilibrium?

********npdx Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Unconventional experiences = Orgasmic Equilibrium?
It seems that there are a lot of men who want to penetrate women with their penis. I am highly attracted to women and to the feminine world. I have also had opportunities of late to have sex the conventional way with women which I am not interested. (I have been doing this all my adult life). My Kink is to be penetrated by a woman (that I trust) I think this is called pegging (although this sounds vulgar to me) I believe this experience will restore a kind of sex equilibrium in my life. Is there any one else that feels this way. please elaborate or share with me? Thanks for reading #letstalkaboutsex #sexpositive
*******lson Man
10 Posts
Yes, it is called pegging indeed... I've had a recent experience when I was penetrated and simultaneously given a blow .. the experience was fantastic for me which honestly I didn't expect at the beginning
*****Val Man
2 Posts
Pegging is really fun! A prostate orgasm hits different, it's more of a constant wave of sensation. And yes, getting a blowjob while being pegged is absolutely heavenly!
*****ier Man
988 Posts
There are dedicated groups here @ JC which can give you more insights on that topic and where you might be even able to connect with women willing to try out with/on you.
***96 Man
7 Posts
I lo e my arse being used with toys I actually cum from my arse it's amazing
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.