Sexual bucket list?

******n83 Man
2 Posts
Actually, I don't really like such places because I prefer to stay at home and dp everything there. For instance, recently I've also found this website https://fapjerks.com/model/Cute-Pussy where there's a good model I wanked on. What do you think about such time-spending? It seems nice to me.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from ******pia:
As a passionate vanilla chick I guess my sexual fantasies are pretty tame in comparison to what others in here may be craving.
I‘ve always dreamed of having a threesome with two very tall Viking-style bisexual guys.
Why bisexual? Because I‘d want us to be equals in the sense that everyone has it off with everyone else, without any reserves or qualms.
Why very tall? Because I‘m a 6‘2 valkyrie and would love to feel „normal“ for a change. 😅
No need to label yourself as 'vanilla'- Me as a BDSM chick, can state that my own fantasy isn't far off from yours! *mmf*
**********eld86 Man
6 Posts
Joining a happy couple and give a hi five to the guy while his woman is scream-orgazming in our intense dp. Team work must be great.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from **********eld86:
Joining a happy couple and give a hi five to the guy while his woman is scream-orgazming in our intense dp. Team work must be great.
Two men working on the pleasure of the woman in a caring& non competitive way- would be definitely on my bucket list too!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.