Sexual bucket list?

*********life Woman
201 Posts
Thread creator 
Sexual bucket list?
Places are common for bucket lists but do you have a sexual bucket list item or fantasy that you’ve not tried yet?
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
I guess it may not be allowed to be said but a night on Molly as the Americans call it , which before the moralists behead me , is still one of the most wonderful experiences in life , with a group of say 6 -10 open minded couples with good music and attitudes. That would be mine . Had amazing experiences with 4 but with more people with the right attitude would be an experience and a half .

I say this as all other experiences have a tick against them . Hence why we are on joyclub
*****e71 Man
64 Posts
I had many things in mind. I think I already I have tried everything as I'm pansexual. The only thing still to achieve is group sex or gang bang
*********_Soul Man
12 Posts
I would say for a reality bucket list, to finally get the nerve to attend a SM / BDSM play party to further open and advance that part of my sexual life. If we go far into fantasy, to be the traveling sex slave for a women's volleyball team. Tall strong dominant women rock.
*****e71 Man
64 Posts
CelticMix you are welcomed to experience this in Hurghada. We can make such a party in my house in Hurghada and the invitation is open to anyone who likes to join
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Thread creator 
To answer my own question, I’ve been there done that for many things but my new obsession is scuba.

I’d like to go on a warm dive with someone I trust and have sex under water while in scuba gear. 🤿
*****e71 Man
64 Posts
Quote from *********life:
To answer my own question, I’ve been there done that for many things but my new obsession is scuba.

I’d like to go on a warm dive with someone I trust and have sex under water while in scuba gear. 🤿
Yo can text to Redseashark. He's a scuba diver in Hurghada and Marsa Alam Egypt on this group with more than 20 years experience and can gladly fulfil your desire . He's a dear friend and I trust my my dear
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****e71:
Quote from *********life:

Yo can text to Redseashark. He's a scuba diver in Hurghada and Marsa Alam Egypt on this group with more than 20 years experience and can gladly fulfil your desire . He's a dear friend and I trust my my dear
thanks for sexually offering your good friend to me but I prefer to find my own sexual partners.
*****e71 Man
64 Posts
OK no worries dear. Enjoy and have fun
On the Job!
********jekt Man
14 Posts
Is it boring to say MMF? And no, I haven't ever tried it. What I can say? I've been busy.
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ********jekt:
Is it boring to say MMF? And no, I haven't ever tried it. What I can say? I've been busy.
it’s not boring. Some have been married or religious or whatever and not tried it. It is what it is.
**********ouple Couple
13 Posts
our sexual bucket list is to go to spicyisland
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Ohhh! That made me really think! I consider myself as adventurous but there as still so many things I haven't done yet... And at the top of my list would be a phantasy of a gay male couple to seduce me! But it HAS to be genuine and real - therefore it may be difficult to achieve since most gay man are not bi- Unfortunately! Or is anyone happy to help...? *zwinker*
*****One Man
3 Posts
I've always been someone with a lot of ambitions and desires to explore, and that extends to my sex life as well. I've been fortunate to have a sexual bucket list that is as diverse and adventurous as my personality.

Recently, I've started my journey to delve deeper into my list, and I have to admit, this platform has been instrumental in this journey of self-discovery. It's been an open and supportive space that's helped me realize and fulfill my desires without judgment.

One of my bucket list items was experiencing sex on a first date. I finally had the chance to tick this off my list, and boy, was it an exhilarating experience! But let me clarify, it wasn't just a quick, impersonal encounter. It was so much more than that.

It was not casual date at all. We were just two people, meeting for the first time, drawn together by mutual attraction after a couple hours talking virtually. I was waiting her in my car, she came, we kissed and the chemistry was palpable. We moved to airbnb apartment and I remember that moment of heated passion when I ripped off her pantyhose standing behind her, the excitement and anticipation hanging heavy in the air, she was moaning. It took not more that 5min after entering apartment to starting eat that stranger...

But it wasn't just about the physical. We spent a good part of our time together engaging in intimate conversations, laughing, sharing stories, and cuddling. I felt a deep connection that went beyond the physical act.

Today, we are friends, talking a lot online and looking possibilities to meet again.

So, here's to the journey so far, and to the exciting path that lies ahead. This platform has been a catalyst, a safe haven where I could start my journey. And for that, I'm more than grateful. I look forward to sharing more experiences as I continue to navigate through my sexual bucket list.

Remember, it's not about ticking off items hastily, but about the exploration, the emotions, and the experiences that come along with it.
*****a74 Man
4 Posts
Quote from *********nots:
Ohhh! That made me really think! I consider myself as adventurous but there as still so many things I haven't done yet... And at the top of my list would be a phantasy of a gay male couple to seduce me! But it HAS to be genuine and real - therefore it may be difficult to achieve since most gay man are not bi- Unfortunately! Or is anyone happy to help...? *zwinker*

Hi, Anna, I might be able to oblige. *zwinker* I am truly Bi and know some other guys that are too. Love David
****Sex Couple
14 Posts
The more we try, the longer is the list! It is true magic. We are a hotwife couple and our next fantasy is traveling to Cap D'Agde with a group of 5 well-hung men and stay in the same villa and Ms would be her sex-toy for 7 days and nights! We also just booked a CMNF party and looking foward to that experience!
********Kink Man
16 Posts
It's on my wishlist since few years now, but i'd like to try a swingerclub one day. I'm not sure i would be there having sex with a simple eye-contact, but at least partying and see crazy things.
**********1980s Man
17 Posts
My sexual bucket list item or fantasy that I have not tried yet:

• I want to be pegged by a Woman or Women.

I am a Dreamer.
***14 Man
2 Posts
Ooo fun topic! I love latex and messing with gender roles. So mix that with a photo shoot… could be outside. Solo, MMF, MM, toys, roleplay. The idea of being recorded and brining others pleasure is exciting!
*********corn Man
1,112 Posts
Completely unusual....finally find a woman again, be contacted by one, dated, spoken to...!

Who isn't just out for money, wants to try me out, wants to use me and when it's enough throws me out like dirt.

With which I can once again let out my nasty devil and enslave her to the core, then still hold her in my arms and she just wants to be with me even more.

Where I notice that I really like her, that I make her nervous, that she's hot when I look at her and touch her.

Totally perverted or...?

Unfortunately in Berlin as ....ME....no longer normal and it hasn't happened for several years...!
*****e_2 Couple
22 Posts
Quote from ******Mix:
I guess it may not be allowed to be said but a night on Molly as the Americans call it , which before the moralists behead me , is still one of the most wonderful experiences in life , with a group of say 6 -10 open minded couples with good music and attitudes. That would be mine . Had amazing experiences with 4 but with more people with the right attitude would be an experience and a half .

I say this as all other experiences have a tick against them . Hence why we are on joyclub

It may not be allowed to be said but this post has the most likes so far.
So it seems that we are not alone being friends with Molly.
******d80 Man
15 Posts
strapon f***ed by two dominant ladies....that is my one item in the bucket list!
One fantasy I would like to full is to be forced to drink and denied toilet privileges until I wet myself to be than shamed for that and made wear a diaper until I pee in it.
Once left for a while in a very wet and sagging diaper I would like to be changed like a baby with baby wipes and powder and maybe having to suck on a pacifier.
I would not like ABDL as a life style but I am sure living once this fantasy would be really enjoyable.
***74 Man
1 Posts
I would love a threesome
As a passionate vanilla chick I guess my sexual fantasies are pretty tame in comparison to what others in here may be craving.
I‘ve always dreamed of having a threesome with two very tall Viking-style bisexual guys.
Why bisexual? Because I‘d want us to be equals in the sense that everyone has it off with everyone else, without any reserves or qualms.
Why very tall? Because I‘m a 6‘2 valkyrie and would love to feel „normal“ for a change. 😅
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.