Feeligs after the first swing/cuckold ?

*********man34 Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Feeligs after the first swing/cuckold ?
I was wondering how couples feel after the first swinger/cuckold experience? I can imagine that you can have very exciting and fantastic moments at that time.

How about after that?

Did you regret ? I have some doubts that if it can effect the relationship in a bad way.
*********life Woman
198 Posts
It is a good question as the first time for me was quite a while back. At first it was always another female and usually one I was not attracted to, more his taste. Interesting to watch. I was more concerned about the “between chatting” etc. Once I got over the “I grew up Catholic and this is wrong guilt” I started to have fun with it. As most men find out, the females often have many more options than they do and sometimes that does not sit well.

Lots of communication
Boundaries
Patience

There is always still the chance that the heart wants what it wants.

My marriage ended as I initiated the breakup. It was a long time coming and swinging was not the reason but a small part that boundaries were crossed.
****r75 Woman
1 Posts
So far, so good. It was very exciting and went really well. Well enough that we're going to do it again very soon.

Like the other poster said, talk, A LOT. About expectations, the experience, how you felt, what you liked, what you didn't. Share fantasies. Have your boundaries established beforehand. Be a team; if something makes your main partner uncomfortable, have a way to communicate that easily and be willing to step away from the thing that's causing the discomfort until full discussion can be had.
******ait Couple
2 Posts
Quote from *********life:
It is a good question as the first time for me was quite a while back. At first it was always another female and usually one I was not attracted to, more his taste. Interesting to watch. I was more concerned about the “between chatting” etc. Once I got over the “I grew up Catholic and this is wrong guilt” I started to have fun with it. As most men find out, the females often have many more options than they do and sometimes that does not sit well.

Lots of communication
Boundaries
Patience

There is always still the chance that the heart wants what it wants.

My marriage ended as I initiated the breakup. It was a long time coming and swinging was not the reason but a small part that boundaries were crossed.

Could you pls elaborate what do you mean by this? I guess I dont get it. And btw very interesting topic cause we have simmillar questions as the author
“As most men find out, the females often have many more options ….”
Thank you.
*********life Woman
198 Posts
In a MF couple it is USALLY the man pushing to be open and not the woman. Usually. In their mind they are looking for a female to join the couple. This is known as a unicorn. Rare but they exist. Next it is open to date nights. Each of the pair is able to go out once a week -month whatever and have a date without the other present.

I am a single female for instance that does not want to date a man who is married or in an open relationship. Harder for the man to find someone than a woman for instance who is married and looking to date.

If a woman, who is married and open for instance puts a date that she is seeking sex on a Saturday night outside of her relationship - I’d be surprised if she did not get 50 offers from men.

What I hear from men is that they have to send 50 emails to get one response.
When you open up later in life or in the relationship it will most probably be difficult. When it's always been in both your nature and long standing (and I don't mean quantity of people but time within that mindset) it's also easier to navigate situations. Personally we both avoid getting into sexual situations with people we don't both find attractive. This means quite little action overall. We have the freedom to explore individually, which is easier than getting us both to equal levels of attraction towards someone else or another couple. But that said...very few compatible women accept getting involved with a married man with kids...while in my case most men assume I'm lying, don't care anyway and are just interested in their own satisfaction. Hence... despite the freedom...very little action individually as well.
I'd second all the advice given about communicating. It's crucial. If you are a good team...even if one gets hurt...or regrets...or gets a little sti surprise... because uhm...it's a reality to consider...you'll both work through it and come out stronger.
Alternatively if shit gets too complicated...just pause or quit the lifestyle. Random sex isn't worth a good romantic relationship. My opinion out of lived experience here!
Take care...and happy playing! 😁
******ait Couple
2 Posts
Quote from *********life:
In a MF couple it is USALLY the man pushing to be open and not the woman. Usually. In their mind they are looking for a female to join the couple. This is known as a unicorn. Rare but they exist. Next it is open to date nights. Each of the pair is able to go out once a week -month whatever and have a date without the other present.

I am a single female for instance that does not want to date a man who is married or in an open relationship. Harder for the man to find someone than a woman for instance who is married and looking to date.

If a woman, who is married and open for instance puts a date that she is seeking sex on a Saturday night outside of her relationship - I’d be surprised if she did not get 50 offers from men.

What I hear from men is that they have to send 50 emails to get one response.

Thanks, I get it now and guess thats right… 😆
*********ouple Couple
2 Posts
A separate issue would arise if in a FM couple a F is pushing for a more "open" experience. If a "yes" from a partner is taken as a "free ticket" and she lets loose without regards for the partner that leads to very bad aftertaste, often closing the venue altogether or creating VERY excessive tension.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.