Looking for accessible Clubs in UK

*******ayne Woman
1 Posts
Thread creator 
HI,

I really want to experience going to more sex clubs. (Only been to one) They need to be spacious and on one level (or have lifts, that work!) as I use a manual wheelchair.
Does anyone know of any in the UK that might be suitable??
I live in the West Sussex Area but can drive and travel places.
Looking for the same
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
Hi, there is a site named Fabswingers that has a directory of the major clubs throughout the UK. This should give you a foundation to begin.
*****806 Couple
1 Posts
The VA (Vanilla Alternative)at Tempsford in Bedfordshire is on one level and have been there with Wheelchair guests present. Liberty Elite in Leicestershire is on one level I believe and also has overnight accommodation. Hope these help. They both have Web sites so you can Google and enquire to be 100% sure.
********on37 Woman
63 Posts
Quote from *******ayne:
HI,

I really want to experience going to more sex clubs. (Only been to one) They need to be spacious and on one level (or have lifts, that work!) as I use a manual wheelchair.
Does anyone know of any in the UK that might be suitable??
I live in the West Sussex Area but can drive and travel places.

Le boudoir in London is my personal favourite ♡
********ka74 Man
1 Posts
I’d like to try one…any in Essex
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Hmm good question! It is best to enquire with the event organiser directly. Since venues do change. All event clarify nowadays how accessible it is in their description.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.