Not doing a good (hand)job?

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Not doing a good (hand)job?
You may think handjobs are the simplest thing in the world. And for the most part, yes, simply wanking for a while will probably suffice. But we believe that every now and then, penis owners deserve to receive an extra special treatment.

Sex education god*ess Divine Theratrix has a few tips in store, and they were willing to share those with us! This week’s article is for lazy readers and visual learners: here’s the ultimate explicit handjob tutorial for you!

But remember: everyone is different and whenever you’re in doubt of your partner liking your moves, the best thing is to ask them!

Now to you: what are your dirty little handjob secrets? Any moves that you’ve been gatekeeping, any experiences that stuck out to you and made you question if you’ve ever gotten a good handjob before? Feel free to share with the community!

Yours truly,
JOY_Editorial
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Really good tutorial with a a few good moves I have not tried myself before! So let's lube it up and go!
*********man34 Man
4 Posts
Eye contact with her is always a pleasure booster during a handjob/blowjob.
*******ones Man
5 Posts
I up for one lol 😂
****r11 Man
2 Posts
Jeden tag😂
*******l25 Man
2 Posts
always good cumshot on the end
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.