Do you worship in the bedroom?

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Do you worship in the bedroom?
Hi JOYclubers!

You think you know all sides to BDSM? We might have something you’re not aware of yet: Our author PriestessPow practices BDSM with a spiritual or devotional approach! What that means? Find out in our new article!

Have you ever taken a spiritual approach to BDSM or sex in general? Let us know down below!

Yours truly,
JOY_Editorial *blume*

Disclaimer: Paulina talks about trauma and eating disorders in her article. If that topic triggers you, you might want to skip this one! We’d also like to add that for Paulina, BDSM could help her take control of her own trauma and start to heal, but this does not replace therapy. If you’re struggling, please reach out to professionals ♥
*********htmre Woman
5 Posts
My therapist actually recommended I look into it after a while of knowing me. I have been searching ever since I truly believe that the right kink relationship can heal even the most "broken" soul. I had the privilege of reframing a trauma with an ex partner. Its a beautiful thing to turn it into something you can enjoy instead of it keeping you from really allowing yourself to feel in that moment. ☺️ thank you for being a positive force in the spiritual kink community 🥰
***79 Man
5 Posts
Like to try everything wants to do everything didn’t found anyone that I can experience with her . Is anyone interested I am ready for it
*******_24 Woman
1 Posts
Yes I do very much
*********rfect Man
1 Posts
Interesting and I am interested to know more.
*********d122 Man
5 Posts
Any one interested is getting my thumps up.
*********n1978 Woman
1 Posts
🍀
****ka Man
33 Posts
Hi zusammen schönne karnavel
No
*******_en Man
2 Posts
Sounds fascinating, one should always be open to new experiences.
*********ar420 Man
1 Posts
I am lucky to have experienced a few sexual intimacy encounters on a spiritual level, through tantric and other experiences. Definitely only someplace to go with trust, respect and faith ❤️🙏
*******ore Man
2 Posts
Interesting to know *g* *knuddel*
*******e88 Woman
2 Posts
Yes. I love it
*******d11 Man
57 Posts
Hello @*******e88

If you want you can write me a message. I will be happy to read you

Thank you
*********own67 Couple
1 Posts
Yes
*********an222 Man
2 Posts
I haven’t yet but Tantra has always been something I’ve found interesting. Maybe this will be the little push I needed to explore further.
*****ICH Man
13 Posts
Quote from *********own67:
Yes
I will be there today!
Hi Kinky, what are you up too???
That is great to hear, Johnny
*****ICH Man
13 Posts
Quote from *********own67:
Yes
What a fake are you? Where have you been on this sunday, not in the Pleasure Kino?
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Quote from *****zek:
Bonjour, je m'appelle Piotr, je suis polonais, j'ai 40 ans, je ne parle pas français, j'habite près de Paris, Mon rêve est d'être dominé et de servir à chaque commandement, de réaliser tous les fantasmes sexuels, d'être votre chien parce que je connais une femme qui m'aidera à réaliser ce rêve
Please feel free to make a date listing in your local area- I think you're more likely to find something you need there!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.