The more, the merrier?

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
The more, the merrier?
Hey JOYclubers!

How much do you really know about non-monogamy and negotiating polyamorous relationships? Poppy and Estella know a whole lot! Having shared 15 years of experience between them in non-monogamy - from swinging to different kinks to open relationships and polyamory - they are a reliable source for all questions, doubts or worries you might have.

This Thursday (February 8th), they will be live on JOYclub to answer all your burning questions. But even if you can’t attend, here’s your chance to ask them a question anyway! You can then watch it back in our upcoming article and see them reply.

Of course you’re also more than welcome to join the livestream, which is completely free for you! Click here to register for the event.

What are you waiting for, then? Ask away!
*******_23 Couple
43 Posts
We are a very much in love couple, who are ready to take the next step and have another or a couple join us. We have spoke about both a guy joining and a girl, and well we’ve also got horny thinking of this. VWE have even fucked on cam with guys wanking to it, which really got us going. Question is what is best way to go the next step?
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
What an informative & fun stream it was! But there is one open question of burning importance for me- why is there so little representation of the poly lifestyle in media &TV, and how to change that? @*********rlett @**********thory
****vo Man
19 Posts
Ist sicherlich ein interessanter lifestyle. Leider habe ich den Broadcast versäumt. Gibt es davon eine unkompliziert zugängliche Aufzeichnung.
Danke *herz*
*********life Woman
201 Posts
I’ve been in open relationships, polyamorous relationships, monogamous relationships where my ex cheated and I didn’t, BDSM relationships as the D sometimes sexual and sometimes not. There is a commonality among all types that should be followed.

Respect. Boundaries. Communication.

Respect your partner (s) / lovers. Sounds silly and obvious but honestly if one always acts with respect of the relationship or bond, there would be a lot less ex or scorned people in my opinion. Some are thinking, how am I being respectful if I am doing this act to someone? You are doing it WITH them and consensually. That’s the difference.

Boundaries. Be honest with what you are comfortable with. If she wants to get banged by 10 guys and you know it will deflate things for you, ok to say that. If he wants to try things with two female presenting humans and you would prefer another cucumber in the mix, ok to say it.

Communication. Things change over time so this is not generally a one time conversation. Expectations on how often you want to dive into the kinky side of things. Aftercare expectations as often people need time to process the experience. If you add a third for instance, private conversations with one and not the other can cause hurt feelings especially if you are new to this.

I’ve been in more than one situation in the past where one of a couple is reaching out wanting to meet without the other knowing. If you started as a 3 way consenting situation, this is not ok. They are not respecting that initial relationship and not worth your time or energy.

I am sex positive, make a conscious effort to not kink shame or judge, and certainly recognize that I make mistakes and this is a constant effort.

To the mod gods, yes you can use this and quote me. I’d prefer if you actually did give me the credit. 😜
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
@*********life Of course, these are your truthful words, so thank you for sharing!
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from ****vo:
Ist sicherlich ein interessanter lifestyle. Leider habe ich den Broadcast versäumt. Gibt es davon eine unkompliziert zugängliche Aufzeichnung.
Danke *herz*
Unfortunately the stream is not recorded. The lovely thing about it that is is a life event and happens once. *g* Please check out the event listings and register yourself so you won't miss it in future!
*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Quote from ****vo:
Danke *herz*

Actually the stream was being recorded! The recording, along with our new article, drops later today, so be sure to check it out! *g*
******923 Man
25 Posts
Single-Junge sucht ein Mädchen für eine neue Erfahrung!!Ich habe kein Premium, aber Sie können mir eine Nachricht hinterlassen oder Telefone austauschen!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.