Berlin Clubs

Berlin Clubs
Hi everyone we are in Berlin soon and have a free Monday. Is there any swinger clubs open on a Monday, that is recommended for a couple?
*****e91 Man
18 Posts
Hey, I think KitKat club is one of the biggest, but you need to free in black/leather/mesh sexy clothes to get in
*********life Woman
197 Posts
Avarus might be open on a Monday. Check their website.
***23 Couple
2 Posts
Avarus is one of the best swingers club in our experience, in Europe ! But check if anything is happening on a Monday. We have been in a Sunday and had a lot of fun. Kit Kat good but it’s a very different experience.
*****uba Couple
15 Posts
We recommend Insomnia. Check out the program on their website.
***nz Man
12 Posts
Monday is def quiet. Think there is a daytime event at Moechtegern but much better if you can be there another day. Great photos by the way!
********ia69 Couple
2 Posts
We are also looking for couple only option on Sundays and Mondays in Berlin. Maybe there will be some private parties on Eastern weekend? We recommend Avarus on Saturdays. Moechetgern is a bit "heavy" on single men for our taste.
***nz Man
12 Posts
Yes agree Moechtegern can be a bit heavy with single guys ! It’s such a great place to meet lovely people and I’ve played with some great couples there. I just wish the guys would give couples the space and wait until they are invited to join in.
*********life Woman
197 Posts
I was banned from Mochtegern for a year because I was having fun with my long time friend and a random guy grabbed my breast. No eye contact. No permission. No consent. Let’s say I escalated the situation and they would have preferred to handle it. I understand that and respect their decision. I often met quality couples and people there but the single men have made me feel unsafe recently.

I’ve not had that experience at Avarus even on an evening that was not couples.

Insomnia has a lot of interesting theme parties. I usually went there without meeting new people as it was a bit loud for conventions and showed up with my date.
***nz Man
12 Posts
I have always asked permission in all clubs and enthusiasm to be touched is the most erotic thing of all. Looking forward to getting back to Berlin later in the year and would love to hear from any couples that would like someone or join them with permission !
*******yth Couple
1 Posts
We had the most wonderful night with some fantastic people at Avarua in December. My wife had a lovely female encounter in the jacuzzi
***nz Man
12 Posts
A few years back I was at Avarus and met a lovely couple in the chocolate steam room. The wife asked me to cover her in chocolate and play with her, she had a great orgasm she then gave me a lovely massage in return, it was very erotic. It was one of those situations where giving was almost better than receiving.
********ia69 Couple
2 Posts
Thank you for all the insight shared here. Could Seanz or someone else elaborate on the Sundays in Avarus? Where is the chocolate steam room? The same place as the jacuzzi? What is the ratio couples to singles? Do you have to politely reject a lot of singles if you only want to play as a couple / with other couples?
***23 Couple
2 Posts
Hey we visited as a couple with a friend of ours (M). We had a great time on a Sunday. The place is by far stunning inside. Not over crowded. People are super respectful. It's so clean they ask that you take yoir shoes off or alike me whom had heels they clean/sanitise your shoes. The chocolate/Steam room is separate to the jacuzzi. It is completely jet washed after the event. From memory it was on like once per hour. My BF had the most amazing time in there with a woman that he will never forget 😉. As far as asking about men being respectful. Yes there was no issue with this. I had an absolutely amazing time both with my BF and without him with a guy I met there. He too with a woman he met there.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.