Looking for swinger clubs in Southwest France

**********spect Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Looking for swinger clubs in Southwest France
Are there any great swinger clubs in south west France?

I have been looking at events and parties in several French cities and does not seem to be very popular. Is it maybe that this platform is not very popular there?
*******uing Man
38 Posts
Cant help but following with interest!
****ans Couple
3 Posts
Hey there, we are familiar with the scene in Toulouse, and it is quite extensive *g*
Clubs are well frequented, and are based around a bath culture, not so much the nightclub with playrooms of the mediterranean scene. A lot of the local action is at private parties and events, but those require being part of the scene.
I'd say 360club has the nicest facilities, Bains de St. Aubin have a young-tending crowd, lots of uni-students visit. Our favourite though is Le Prive. Ok facilities, but a real mom and pop swinger scene club, people are very social and inclusive, we have made many friends there.
Hope this helps *g*
**********spect Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
What about Bourdeaux area?
******_13 Woman
2 Posts
Frau für 3er gesucht . (FFM)
****ans Couple
3 Posts
We do not know Bordeaux as well as Toulouse, but we did have fun at Le BB. Definitely worth a try, I'd say *g*
*****mne Couple
2 Posts
Sorry to bust on the thread but its live and seems to have good info, any casual swing club in paris? Casual meaning no famcy clothes and stuff, jeans thats ok and atmosphere like a nightclub? Thanks and sorry again
****ans Couple
3 Posts
Not the biggest fans of most Paris clubs, but a good bet for casual/smart casual are the hammam/sauna ones such as moon city. It is however not what you ask for in terms of club feeling.
I'm not certain how relaxed those are (obviously avoid the exclusive ones, they have very formal requirements).
Designer jeans and a decent shirt/top should probably get you past the door. Just don't wave your strap-on threateningly at reception! *g*
*****mne Couple
2 Posts
P.s. just update we are not fan as well from now on, they suck and they are bad to be avoided , seems like they are all touristy attractions
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.