Toys are for playing!

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Toys are for playing!
Hey JOYclubers,

playing is fun, right? And what do you need to play? TOYS!

This week is all about sex toys: Venus Libido is debunking myths and breaking taboos on sex toys, all while exploring BDSM toys in her newest article. Click here to read it!

What about you: Do you use toys, to masturbate or with your partner? Are they an essential or a nice little extra for you?

Comment down below! *blume*
*****dio Man
2 Posts
I use analtoys anytime I masterbate
*****ala Man
1 Posts
Ia there in hameln old lady? I am 37 looking for everything, couple swinger evan single lady, shemale and so on...
*****anc Man
6 Posts
I love playing with my little bullet vibe. Teasing my cock through my panties
Image is for over-18s
*********rci94 Man
7 Posts
I think sex toys are for everyone who wants to use them. They're fun and are an easy way to add to your sex life. My wife and I have close to $2,000 in our toy collection and we don’t really plan on stopping. We’re a bisexual same sex couple and we enjoy our toys together. We have many dildos we use together. We also have strapon harnesses that hold some of those dildos. On top of that, we have an assortment of Bad Dragon Dildos. We have a crazy amount of vibrators with our Lush vibrators being about $500 of our our collection, and our Bad Dragon toys being another $800 or $900 of it. The rest of our toys are either store branded or unbranded dildos, vibes, cuffs, clips, restraints, and other stimulators. We’ve been reading reviews on Sybians and Violet wands, and are seriously looking at the new Lovense Fuck Machine.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
I have my certain favourites- like the magic wand- it never disappoints! *sextoy*
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from *********rci94:
I think sex toys are for everyone who wants to use them. They're fun and are an easy way to add to your sex life. My wife and I have close to $2,000 in our toy collection and we don’t really plan on stopping. We’re a bisexual same sex couple and we enjoy our toys together. We have many dildos we use together. We also have strapon harnesses that hold some of those dildos. On top of that, we have an assortment of Bad Dragon Dildos. We have a crazy amount of vibrators with our Lush vibrators being about $500 of our our collection, and our Bad Dragon toys being another $800 or $900 of it. The rest of our toys are either store branded or unbranded dildos, vibes, cuffs, clips, restraints, and other stimulators. We’ve been reading reviews on Sybians and Violet wands, and are seriously looking at the new Lovense Fuck Machine.

This is impressive! My issue with that would be storage and keeping it in order. How do you organize your collection- and hide it away...? *g*
***96 Man
7 Posts
I have tbh y spend all that money when it's much more fun using household items all different sizes depends how extreem your feeling I can't help but if I see a rigged bottle for arguments sake think mmm I'd like to try that I e tried vIbraters and dildos they are either to soft or too noisy personally cold beer bottle is my favourite really cold wow shudder time it's not that I'm cheap perhaps cos thats how I started when I was young, my ex put a calipo in me wow I my body didn't know what to do was amazing but also can't look at a calipo lolly in the same way again lol
**********eld86 Man
6 Posts
The best toy for me is hair clip. i took it from her hair and tie her up as reverse hand position and 30 min doggy. Also she bites pillow while screaming.
*****_71 Man
111 Posts
Sextoys
Guess what I am wearing in my shorts?
Image is for over-18s
**********veler Man
3 Posts
Personally I've never used one, but have wanted to try. They seem like a fun way to change things up, and some of then can be used with games, so I've been looking into making mods for some of them.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.