Best parties in Budapest?

*****ght Couple
1 Posts
Thread creator 
Best parties in Budapest?
Hello,

We are visiting Budapest the first weekend of April, and wondering from locals, what are the best parties and clubs there? Our first time in Budapest.

Thank you,
N
*******xed Couple
9 Posts
Hi Kaylight,
If you are in couple, on saturday a good swingers club is Fantasy club which is very good. The place is not in the center but easy to reach.
We also tried Desire club: this club is good too and single are allowed to enter. This place is outside the city behind the bar.
Anyway in the city you can find several swingers clubs.
***ca Man
1 Posts
I am going to be in Lucerne on March 19-24 and would love to know the best places to go for swinging and sex clubs. I will be flying solo and if anyone would like to join me please let me know. Mark
********olli Woman
1 Posts
Hello,

There is a fetish club in Budapest, the Ministry of Freedom, where fetish parties are organized on every Saturday, in different themes.
You can find more info here:
https://ministryoffreedom.hu/en/esemenyek/

Or if you have any question, PM me. *g*

Molli
**********ouple Couple
13 Posts
lorand and friends organise some amazing parties on spicy match
***ox Man
2 Posts
Hey Hello Molli! Nice to see you here, its Tony from UK and Munich!

Yes I agree, I met the organizer 4 or 5 years ago and sometimes do demonstration of violet wand there. Its a nice friendly crowd. If you want to talk about it feel free to PM me and I can chat about the parties. Its worth visiting, nice music, nice people and they introduce you to people around.

Quote from ********olli:
Hello,

There is a fetish club in Budapest, the Ministry of Freedom, where fetish parties are organized on every Saturday, in different themes.
Molli

Interesting thread, will be more often in Budapest this year *zwinker* Last time I stayed at this hotel (see pic). No, it was not "such a hotel", just a normal hotel with a weird marketing concept...
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.