Got the ick?

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Got the ick?
Hey JOYclubers!

One moment you're head over heels for your partner, and the next, you find yourself recoiling at the mere thought of them. Know the feeling?

Well, the problem you’re facing might be the ick. The ick? The ick. Find out all about it and how to potentially overcome it in our latest article.

We’re curious: Have you ever gotten the ick? And if so, what triggered it? We want all the tea. Spill!
*****888 Woman
13 Posts
I can relate, I must confess ...
*******fer7 Man
1,362 Posts
??????????? 😱
Does it happens with a person which you like?
*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
@*******fer7 It seems to! Can be someone you've just met or who you're dating, but all of a sudden the ick strikes and you cannot even see yourself kissing them.

@*****888 What has given you the ick in the past?
*******fer7 Man
1,362 Posts
@*********rial thks for the clarification. This is unknown to me. I´m sorry because must be very unconfortable and even worst.
*****888 Woman
13 Posts
Quote from *******fer7:
??????????? 😱
Does it happens with a person which you like?

I did.
*******fer7 Man
1,362 Posts
@*****888 I´m very sorry 😪
****oni Man
1 Posts
Hi everyone
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Happened to me a long time ago. There is not a way to get over it IMHO other than end the relationship with respect.

In addition to the ick there is the “straw” - one seemingly small thing that when added to the other seemingly small things became the fulcrum to tipping the scale to be too much.
*******ore Man
2 Posts
Hello friends what is the sexiest way to spend the cold climate
********4_83 Man
1 Posts
Heat the body with passion of love and deep sensual touches
********2024 Man
3 Posts
It happens. Not sure what to do about it since you are committed by then
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Oh, how unpleasant, but must be so common in every relationship! Hopefully it is not a sign that the relationship is going downhill from the ick? But I guess no-one is perfect and some flaws have to be put up with in order to build a loving relationship - for the bigger picture!
But some things always freaked me out, so I totally understand the ick! For example bad table manners- particularly bad if you have to it opposite that person at every meal *pfui*
********2024 Man
3 Posts
Sometimes it's nothing that the other person does or does not do. Some people change over the years and some don't. I think it's just part of life but then again, the bigger picture takes more priority and so you have to handle it somehow.
*****101 Woman
5 Posts
JOY-Team 
Intense staring whilst playing the guitar did the job. I mean, have men not learnt anything from the Barbie movie?!
*********nder Man
27 Posts
Quote from *****101:
Intense staring whilst playing the guitar did the job. I mean, have men not learnt anything from the Barbie movie?!

Exactly *gg* !
*******7117 Man
1 Posts
*g*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.