Fetish sex club with playroom

****le Woman
5 Posts
Thread creator 
Fetish sex club with playroom
Hi.

I want to surprise my husband by bringing him to a fetish club where we can see others to play around in different playrooms. The event should be on 06 April or 07 April.

Months ago, I found a dungeon playroom club which is within a hotel in Zurich. But I can't find it anymore.

Any suggestion is welcome and thank you in advance.
*******fer7 Man
1,362 Posts
I would suggest Clair-Obscur Club in Cap d´Agde, France.
**********denor Couple
1 Posts
Hi, maybe it was the Alpha Lounge? But they don’t have an event planned for your dates.

If you’re into latex, I recommend the Trafick in Lausanne. They have public and private spaces. 06 April is BDSM Latex Night.

Otherwise, the IG BDSM has a list of locations here: https://www.ig-bdsm.ch/links/

Good luck with your surprise!
**rd Man
1 Posts
Hey
Come to Frankfurt on April 7. There are quite a few places that cater to your desires.

I will also be there, I can help.
****79 Man
13 Posts
Guten Tag Frau
***96 Man
7 Posts
Hi all I'm going to liverpool Merseyside on the 19th March for a few days wouldove to meet up told where some events are
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
That’s what really depends on location. What’s your preference?
****79 Man
13 Posts
Guten Morgen ☕🌻
******ish Couple
1 Posts
Club Utopia in Kloten is on the 6th of April, it’s a good club with a vibing dancefloor, a big smoking room/bar and a big upstairs play space. It’s ideal for a first time. Be aware that you must be dressed sexy to get in though. Read the info on the website to find out.
****79 Man
13 Posts
Guten Morgen ☕🌞
****le Woman
5 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******ish:
Club Utopia in Kloten is on the 6th of April, it’s a good club with a vibing dancefloor, a big smoking room/bar and a big upstairs play space. It’s ideal for a first time. Be aware that you must be dressed sexy to get in though. Read the info on the website to find out.

Thank you very much for your suggestion which I'm considering seriously... *g* However, we don't like too much loud music and big crowd. Will it be the case?
****le Woman
5 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******fer7:
I would suggest Clair-Obscur Club in Cap d´Agde, France.

Hi, thank you very much for your suggestion. It looks indeed quite nice and closer to what I'm looking for. It's just quite far...
****79 Man
13 Posts
Guten Morgen 🌞☕
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.