Anal Fisting - ever put your whole hand up there?

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Anal Fisting - ever put your whole hand up there?
Hey JOYclubers,

there is a lot of shame around the anal area, so let’s break some taboos! In this week’s article, Divine Theratrix provides us with an explicit tutorial on anal fisting for all the visual learners among you! With topics like these, conversation around it is often restricted and therefore the information and knowledge aorund it may not always be reliable. If you’re interested in even just exploring the anal region or fisting (or maybe you just enjoy watching it happen), click here to learn all about it!

Let’s cut straight to the chase: Do you have any experience with anal fisting? Or are you keen on exploring it, maybe you’ve just been lacking a guide so far? Feel free to share all your thoughts down below!
****79 Man
13 Posts
Guten Morgen
********an64 Man
1,595 Posts
Intensely intimitate partner-play
A wounderful aspect of shared intimacy, we feel. The charmingly comfortable setting and open communication has been the key to our astonishing experience, says my play-partner. Neither her, nor me had expected the enhanced bonding our fisting sessions created. Time stood still... There is simply nothing more intimate and close than these extraordinary plays, preferably on the massage table for us. My orgasms in the fisting context were unique.
Time and setting are key, no rushing, no hurry, no phone, just us in perfect resonnance. Fisting play for us is not so much spontaneous, rather ceremonial.
We will reserve this particular play for special moments and encounters, best if we can settle into hughing and spooning nights right afterwards.
Wishing you all a great time together.
Cordially,
gentle_man64
*********_male Man
3 Posts
I am an experienced anal fister as the active part. Most partners have been men but I have also anally fisted a woman ( and vaginally several women, actually one tonight. *g* )
Most of the guys that I have fisted have only been able to take my hand, however one was into some rough punchfisting.
Another one in particular is really hardcore, I am able to get my whole arm up his ass. *g* Yes you read right 55 cm of arm up his anus, and he loves it, he has multiple orgasms after I taught him how. I of course love it too.
Mind you nothing is done without safewords, one for a pause and one for stopping completely. And the activity stops once one of the safewords is applied.
Also lubrication is of the utmost importance,good lube ( K-Lube at the moment) and plenty of it, liberally applied during the session.
Also I wear latex gloves mostly to protect the receiver from my nails ( However meticulous you are with preparing your nails they can cause cuts.)
And preparation is vital, a good cleansing of the anus i a must.
****my Woman
7 Posts
Yes.Both pussy and ass.But should be with someone who really knows what to do, a lot of lube, relaxation and hygiene it s a must.I had some massive orgasms because of fisting:).But it takes time and practice haha.
**********_Dina Man
4 Posts
Quote from *********_male:
I am an experienced anal fister as the active part. Most partners have been men but I have also anally fisted a woman ( and vaginally several women, actually one tonight. *g* )
Most of the guys that I have fisted have only been able to take my hand, however one was into some rough punchfisting.
Another one in particular is really hardcore, I am able to get my whole arm up his ass. *g* Yes you read right 55 cm of arm up his anus, and he loves it, he has multiple orgasms after I taught him how. I of course love it too.
Mind you nothing is done without safewords, one for a pause and one for stopping completely. And the activity stops once one of the safewords is applied.
Also lubrication is of the utmost importance,good lube ( K-Lube at the moment) and plenty of it, liberally applied during the session.
Also I wear latex gloves mostly to protect the receiver from my nails ( However meticulous you are with preparing your nails they can cause cuts.)
And preparation is vital, a good cleansing of the anus i a must.
I want to try active fisting, however I am new here and I am trying to find a man or a women who likes to get fisted. It would be great if you have any contacts interested in me, also as part of threesome. I loved your experience in fisting.
I would love to have that done to me by a lady or a lady and her partner *zwinker*
*******am04 Man
8 Posts
Hallo
****24 Man
4 Posts
hallo
*****993 Man
1 Posts
Hy everybody
******vd1 Woman
1 Posts
Hey can someone make me happy am single and lonely
I need company
*******rion Man
1 Posts
Hi, nice to meet you.
*****fer Man
1 Posts
Hi
Nice to meet you
*****ato Man
1 Posts
Hey, I can help you with that
**********rl007 Woman
1 Posts
Hey guys you should all try you have orgasms by far enjoyable. I would definitely recommend it *bunny*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.