MMF Threesome - Living the experience!

*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
MMF Threesome - Living the experience!
There are many dating apps, date searches and posts, hook-ups and ads, but what is the reality behind it? What happens after the call for a date goes out into the world, how does the selection process work and what is the end like, for all parties? I want to share the whole experience here on JOYclub, using the most popular feature of the ‘Sex Date’ looking for a threesome MMF together with my partner @******nks
*herz2* *herz2* *herz2*
Find our ad here: Date search for London

We will share updates throughout the process including our date’s view too (of course only with everybody’s consent and respecting privacy limits)
We are very excited…! *love4*
****BG Man
62 Posts
With my partners we usually opted for the dogging scenario. Ofcourse, safety is priority and I think that we collaborate really well to create a safe environment and have tons of fun.
Unfortunately hookup apps didn't work for us. They are way too much admin, especially when you're searching for men. They either have no real intention in meeting..fake profiles or pic collectors.

Good luck to you.
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ****BG:
With my partners we usually opted for the dogging scenario. Ofcourse, safety is priority and I think that we collaborate really well to create a safe environment and have tons of fun.
Unfortunately hookup apps didn't work for us. They are way too much admin, especially when you're searching for men. They either have no real intention in meeting..fake profiles or pic collectors.

Good luck to you.
OK thanks for your view but- I am not using hook up apps but JOYclub, which is more than that. There are plenty of real people here since most are verified.
I am trusting the process of the Sex date section on here. *spitze* Will update y'all!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.