What are your craziest BDSM stories?

*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Thread creator 
What are your craziest BDSM stories?
Are we ready to reveal some secrets here? *oh* *oh* *oh*
I am going to reveal my craziest BDSM story here- may not be the craziest for some people but a very memorable one for me, only because it is one from my early days of kink journey so it stuck in my memory. Let's give it a title of
*bussi2* 'Not-so vanilla audience' *bussi2*
I just moved to London and made a few connections on the scene, also with a pro-domme. One day I receive a message from her asking if I am free the next evening and want to earn 100 Pounds. I go- hell yes- since money was tight back then and time was plentiful. All I am told is to appear innocent and clueless and the rest will reveal itself! Excited, I turn up all dolled up that evening at the location- which was the domme's residence and her private dungeon-as it turns out.
A full on scene awaits me- her client, a naked masked man crouching on the floor in a table top position. The domme, dressed up in elegant shiny gear introducing me as her vanilla girl friend who is here to watch the slave and therefore make him even more embarrassed than he is already in that submissive get up. How dare he- look at him, how ridiculous he is! I play all shocked but take a seat to watch an hour long kinky show of degradation and humiliation, occasionally commenting with my outcalls of surprise! I truly enjoy what I see and somewhat it turns me on hugely but I have to play along being disgusted... It was a wonderful session to watch what has truly left a mark on me since after that I was even more on fire to dive even deeper into the world of kink into the BDSM world of London exploring my desires and never looked back since!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a story to tell about a personal BDSM experience which left a mark on you? Whether crazy or not, no judgement here!
**********lsara Woman
21 Posts
He tells me to wear a mini skirt with no panties or lingerie, be blind-folded. Leave the door unlocked.

Go on all fours, ass to the door. Be in the correct sub position.

He came in, fucked me hard in the ass telling me to shut up, then he came inside me.

He took a shower, we spoke a few minutes, then he left.

We are meeting again May 3. 😈

Another man, never had met. He tells me to wait on the lounge in my living room, door unlocked, ass to the hallway. He comes in, and though I am not blind-folded, I don’t look. He fucks me in the ass and we have sex for quite awhile in different ways, then he cums, we talk a bit, and he leaves.
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Quote from **********lsara:
He tells me to wear a mini skirt with no panties or lingerie, be blind-folded. Leave the door unlocked.

Go on all fours, ass to the door. Be in the correct sub position.

He came in, fucked me hard in the ass telling me to shut up, then he came inside me.

He took a shower, we spoke a few minutes, then he left.

We are meeting again May 3. 😈

Another man, never had met. He tells me to wait on the lounge in my living room, door unlocked, ass to the hallway. He comes in, and though I am not blind-folded, I don’t look. He fucks me in the ass and we have sex for quite awhile in different ways, then he cums, we talk a bit, and he leaves.
no aftercare. Is that your choice?
*********life Woman
201 Posts
A well known neurologist from Dresden used to take the train to Berlin to serve Me. We would start by him showing up on time at My door. The rules were no eye contact, he removes all clothing, presents Me his collar and cage etc. I wore the keys on a necklace while he was serving. liked to watch him clean My toilets while I sat and enjoyed wine. The fun would go on for hours. By the end, he would be dripping on My clean floors so he had to back out of rooms while cleaning on his hands and knees without gloves. That made Me giggle and him respond more. Once I was finished with him, I’d unlock the cage and collar and send him on his way unsatisfied as that was what he liked most.
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Thread creator 
I see a common thread in our stories. A consensual desire to use and abuse. An unknown end, even an open end! No after care may mean an unfulfilled not quite finished act which is a turn on itself. Thank you for sharing.
**********lsara Woman
21 Posts

I have never felt like I have needed it. I have deeper relationships which meet my needs for cuddling and deeper conversations. I simply also need to be purely dominated. I enjoy it a lot and don’t feel vulnerable afterward.
*********life Woman
201 Posts
Thanks for the reply.
Quote from **********lsara:

I have never felt like I have needed it. I have deeper relationships which meet my needs for cuddling and deeper conversations. I simply also need to be purely dominated. I enjoy it a lot and don’t feel vulnerable afterward.

***ic Man
3 Posts
I was dominated once 5 years ago. I'm a CIS man, she's a woman. So only one story and not really extravagant from what I read elsewhere, anyway, a first is always extraordinary in some way.

We ate together on a terrace before going to the hotel room. The service woman was young and smart, she immediately understood we were on for something nasty. After a few deep look at us, my Dom asked if I wanted to invite her for the party. I almost choked in surprise. Didn't happen but good fun.

Then we moved to the hotel room, she explained me the rules, blinded me and started to alternate spanking my butt and softness with her tongue on my balls. Amazing experience. Then she used some rope, bound me, did some face sitting, then she told me to watch her squirt on the bathroom floor. Another first for me.

After a night sleep she saw me very hard on the morning, she used me as a toy until she came.

The next scenario she wanted to drag me into wasn't my thing so I didn't go for it. Now she has a nice dungeon but I'm not up to the challenge yet.

Hope you liked me little first.
****my Woman
8 Posts
.I had a long relation with a dom, older than me.He knew that i had a fetish for gangbang, and once he tied me on a gyn chair, blindfolded and he invited some friends to fuck me everywhere.I didn t know how many guys were fucking me, all i know is that i couldn t stop cumming and screaming.At the end they cum all over me and piss.And it was my birthday also...I was shaking, smelling like cum and exhausted but satisfied in the same time.
Profile picture
*******ura
2 Posts
I have a couple so I will make them short.

Similar to your story Annatiesknots, I was invited to a dinner party by one of by friends who is a Prodomme. I wasn't given detail about what would happen but I had to look shocked whilst we were at this private dinner party. Over the course of the evening I saw them do all kinds of things, she did things to humiliate him in front of us. I was really enjoying what I saw but I had to act like I had never seen anything like it before. The food was actually quite nice :).

My other one is more recent: I was running a pet play event and I ended up getting into a ball pit fight with the puppies. We (the handlers) won of course but it was one of the most unexpected things I have taken part in at a fetish event.
******101 Man
4 Posts
I do not know if it could be considered as crazy by someone - for me it is a part of my normal routine with a new submissive woman.
It works only at the very first meeting. After some sms exchange I invite her for a meeting into the cafe - but she should be completely naked under the easy-to-open dress or a coat (if it is cold outside). No underwear at all, just possibly stockings, and high heels. And to prove the first thing when coming - she opens the dress showing the obedience.
All of them come already wet and soaking... *zwinker*
*********nots Woman
219 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******ura:
I have a couple so I will make them short.

Similar to your story Annatiesknots, I was invited to a dinner party by one of by friends who is a Prodomme. I wasn't given detail about what would happen but I had to look shocked whilst we were at this private dinner party. Over the course of the evening I saw them do all kinds of things, she did things to humiliate him in front of us. I was really enjoying what I saw but I had to act like I had never seen anything like it before. The food was actually quite nice :).

My other one is more recent: I was running a pet play event and I ended up getting into a ball pit fight with the puppies. We (the handlers) won of course but it was one of the most unexpected things I have taken part in at a fetish event.

I wish I was a fly on the wall! *oh*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.