Fancy a Vaginal Massage?

*********rial Woman
48 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Fancy a Vaginal Massage?
Hey JOYclubers,

Massages and sex have one thing in common: they can be incredibly relaxing. So why not put them together and aim for the epitome of relaxation and pleasure?

In this tutorial, Divine Theratrix shows you how to perform a vaginal massage on someone. If you’d like to watch her explicit tutorial click here!

How about you: Are you a fan of sensual, intimate massages? Or do you prefer to keep massages non-sexual? Let us know down below!
*********rci94 Man
7 Posts
Quote from *********rial:
Fancy a Vaginal Massage?
Hey JOYclubers,

Massages and sex have one thing in common: they can be incredibly relaxing. So why not put them together and aim for the epitome of relaxation and pleasure?

In this tutorial, Divine Theratrix shows you how to perform a vaginal massage on someone. If you’d like to watch her explicit tutorial click here!

How about you: Are you a fan of sensual, intimate massages? Or do you prefer to keep massages non-sexual? Let us know down below!

I think every or most of women like to have vagina massaged rubbing licking and tongue fucking my partner get so horny I do lick her rub her vaginga pinch the clit she moans in pleasure
******Eef Man
2 Posts
Quote from *********rci94:
Quote from *********rial:
Fancy a Vaginal Massage?
Hey JOYclubers,

I think every or most of women like to have vagina massaged rubbing licking and tongue fucking my partner get so horny I do lick her rub her vaginga pinch the clit she moans in pleasure

In things that never happened… Bad fiction bro 😆
****616 Man
1 Posts
Huge fan, I'm a massage therapist by training, and yes, when applying my skills in a personal relationship intimate massage is something I offer and enjoy enormously
**14 Woman
2 Posts
No
I and my partner are looking for a good threesome tonight with a girl or foursome with another couple.
Not money basis but for fun.
****10 Man
1 Posts
ja
**14 Woman
2 Posts
Is there anyone available for threesome or foursome.
We are travelling back tomorrow night to our place
Staying in downtown salzburg
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.