Neu to Germany & New to Joycub (Swinging)?

********dies Couple
454 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Neu to Germany & New to Joycub (Swinging)?
Hey,
some of you might be new to Germany and even new to Joyclub....

If you need some help, advise oder just have questions, your more the welcome to place them here or drop us a line direct.

As an alternative, there is the sponsorship Group here in Joy

Swingerpaten

The members of this group are experienced Joyclub members that will help you and try to make your First Club/Party visit an easy and pleasurable experience. These members are scattered all over Germany and can help you make decisions about what to wear and what to expect in a Club oder Private Party.
Some of the sponsors will also accompany you the first few times, until you feel comfortable or made some contacts on your own.

*zwinker*
Tim & Mel
********dies Couple
454 Posts
And most of the Sponsors can Speak and write English... *ja*
As well as in a Club, lots of People can Speak English and are totally happy when they get the chance....

*top2*
********rack Man
12 Posts
Tim & Mel,

Thank you for the post and explaining about the sponsors. If you see my intro post, I'm new in Germany, but certainly not new to swinging. I'm a bit intimidated to try out the clubs and hopefully the Swinger partner group will help.

I'm curious... are you guys somewhat close to Stuttgart, meaning within 2 hours by car?

Thanks,

Gary
********dies Couple
454 Posts
Hi Gary
We are not far from Stuttgart
We live in the Pforzheimer Area
*top*
********rack Man
12 Posts
Thank you. I hope to see you at an event soon!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.