ColoradoCowboy in BW

**********under Man
57 Posts
Thread creator 
ColoradoCowboy in BW
Howdy there folks! I'm a Colorado born Western Cowboy of German decent. I moved here 21 years ago to work in the automobile industry, currently just and engineer developing hybrid cars. But what really gets me steamed up, besides my passion for steam engines, is that after seperating from my wife this year I find myself without any english speaking friends. And no source for my favorite Fig Newtons. So I'd like to shoot the shit and especially hook up with women or couples but even would like non-sexual guy friends. So I'm in Stuttgart area and open and mobile for a 200km radius, if you want to get together for bicycling, running, hiking, partying or "what not" (love that word just re-discovered it after 15yearsLOL, drop me a line.
cheers ColoradoThunder
********rack Man
12 Posts
Hey Colorado Cowboy. Glad you found Americans in Europe. I am also in BW, just south of Stuttgart. With access to Fig Newtons. lol Funny anecdote about your profile name...I used that as my CB radio call sign back in the 80s! lol. I lived in Greeley, FoCo and the Springs.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.