Welcome to BigDicks worldwide

****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Welcome to BigDicks worldwide
It's always and ever the same: it's a perfect decision to visit a cosy bar and have a tasty drink with other nice guests *zwinker*

We'd love to see, who's with us *anmach* - so we kindly ask you to use this space to introduce yourself, if you like to *top*

Welcome to BigDicks worldwide!
****age Man
31 Posts
Hi there!
…and thanks for accepting me in this interesting group *hutab*
I’ve been living in Zürich for more than 10 years and my English is still better than my German *g*
Looking forward to new interesting contacts (local or travellers) with international mindset, for xxx fun together…see also my preferences on my profile.
I live quite close to Zürich airport and have also a very nice private room for playing and partying (more details on my homepage)...*cheers*
Image is for over-18s
****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
Welcome @****age and thanks for your interesting introduction *smile* - seems, this is the right place for you *top*
*******tty Woman
10,441 Posts
Group moderator 
Now it´s on me to introduce myself. *smile*

Im Betty, a girl from upper bavaria *bayern* in Germany *prost*. But, I don´t like Oktoberfest. *zwinker* But.... I like BigDicks and I´m so happy, to run this group with the gorgeous an enjoyable @****tte *hi5*
******num Woman
13,569 Posts
I'm Femininum and I'm the female version of Loddar Matthäus, because I speak English als well as he does. *rotfl*

Sorry if I make mistakes here and feel free to correct me. *ja* Maybe it'll be helpful to me... because my brain stops at the sight of BigDicks. *lol*
****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
No worries, @******num this group is like a campus to unite the BigDicks lovers - I'm glad, I do not have to gender lovers (lover:innen) *lol*

I like saying unite in relation to the group *ggg*

Good to have you here *knuddel*
*******fun Man
3 Posts
Good evening

Many thanks for accepting me to the group 😊

What brings me here? Looking for naughty adventure. Many fantasies and looking at trying something different and something new.

I live in London so feel free to hook up anytime your feeling naughty 😜
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Hi there, thx for having me in the group. I wish I can contribute and spark interesting and xxx conversation among the members… and members is the right word here!
******g72 Man
2 Posts
Hi and Thank you for letting me become a part of this group. I hope that i can be a Good worthy member here. I live in Norway and please get in touch
Image is for over-18s
****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
Nice, you came in. A warm welcome and good to have you *top*
******019 Man
62 Posts
Thank you for accepting me in this nice and interesting group. 👍
*******Dong Man
55 Posts
Thanks for having me *zwinker*
I am Andreas, 38 years and from the area around Hannover/Bremen in the northern part of Germany.
I've been on joyclub some years before I became a member last time (deleted my account or private reasons).
I am also active on other - even international - sites for nearly 20 years.
Would love to talk to other hung men and women who are interested in this topic *zwinker*
Image is for over-18s
*********n48uk Man
12 Posts
Hi I'm new here,I'd love to know what size Cock u would class as a Big Hard Cock how many inches please
Good Morning Everyone!
Thanks for the group invitation. Just thinking about all the Hot Cocks circling our Planet 🌎 Earth makes my mouth start to water 💧😈.

Just a few words about myself. I’m a Milf, interested mostly in meeting men live, who live in my city (Munich). But as we are in an English speaking worldwide group, I would definitely like to chit chat about Big Dick Life. Here are some of the topics that I tend to think about 😈😈💋💋.

Hot Cock on the run…
What‘s up today, hot cock?
A day in the life of a hot cock …
Hot cock to go …
After work, a relaxing hot cock..
Hot cock Wellness Moment ..
Just me & my Hot Cock ..

Just a couple of ideas! As you see, I think about this stuff a lot 😂😂…

Hope to here from you soon 😇😇
****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
Hey Guys and Girls, thanks for being with us, sharing your thoughts and opening your pants for us *zwinker*

Welcome to the Pleasuredome! *zwinker*
*****_71 Man
115 Posts
Hi there! it is great to be member of this exclusive club! Thanks so much for accepting me, I will dommy best not to disappoint you! I am a man from Berlin, still like it here despite some challenges, you know what I mean, haha. I enjoy my days being a lawyer with lots of great cases to deal with. I am a little over 50 already, but not only young at heart but also blessed with a younger looking face. I am not fat, too, haha, no belly at all! Where are you guys from? I would really love to write with a nice lady with a good sense of humor! Please send me a message, I will reply for sure!
****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
Fantastic introduction @*****_71 - thanks for that *top*

Currently it seems we're kind of a private or secret circle (don't be afraid, voodoo sessions will not be offered *zwinker* ) but I'm positive we will grow up like a nice, huge bigdick soon.

A warm welcome goes to *berlin* good to have you here.
*********ince Man
56 Posts
Bit of a slow pace here in the last couple of weeks really. Hope things pick up a bit 😊
*****_71 Man
115 Posts
Quote from ****tte:
Fantastic introduction @*****_71 - thanks for that *top*

Currently it seems we're kind of a private or secret circle (don't be afraid, voodoo sessions will not be offered *zwinker* ) but I'm positive we will grow up like a nice, huge bigdick soon.

A warm welcome goes to *berlin* good to have you here.

Many thanks, lynette! I would love to help this community to grow huge, haha! It is nice to have likeminded people here, I am certain this is not limited to being attracted to bigdicks, but it is certainly a good starting point! If I may ask: What do you like about bigdicks, the optics or the physical sensation? Maybe this kicks off a nice discussion!
****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
Let's keep this one here clean and for introductions only - it's not helpful to mix up many topics at the same place.

But if you like to, feel free to open a new thread in our discussion area:

BigDicks worldwide: Discussions / Topics / Surveys

@*********ince each member could be an active part of discussions and activities in here *dafuer* *top*
****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
This morning I'm happy to welcome two new joiners - seems, we're discovering Europe with small steps *zwinker*

Giving a huge smile and a warm hello to our newbies and wishing all of you a very nice weekend.

Hugs,
lynette
********lona Man
4 Posts
Thank you very much for accepting me in this exclusive club, and for this warm welcome. I am fron Barcelona city, 44 years old, living alone with my cat, she is the queen of the home. During my day I work in the field of HR. I do not know if I have enough reasons to be here or not, maybe you can let me know what do you think 🙄
Image is for over-18s
Image is for over-18s
****tte Woman
23,778 Posts
For a detailed feedback you can use this one:

BigDicks worldwide: Rate this Dick

*zwinker*
*******pair Man
11 Posts
Hard to find ladies who want big dicks in the paderborn area, always getting told itsbtoo big.

Oh well, some one will enjoy haha
*****_79 Man
2 Posts
Hello everyone Don , anyone up for a drink date
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.