WhatsApp group for English speaking couples & women

Profile picture
**********Event
989 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
WhatsApp group for English speaking couples & women
We know exactly how much language could be a barier. That's why we made this group and to bring like-minded English-speaking couples and single women closer together, we made a WhatsApp group.

The basic idea behind making this group is that if you want to arrange a private date with a couple, or organize a small get-together, or a small event in a hotel or at your place, then you will have the possibility to spread the word and get in contact with people who want to communicate in English and want to be part of it.

We don't care what nationality you have or what your mother tongue is. The only condition is that you can communicate in English.

If you want to be part of this group, please WhatsApp us with your Joyclub ID on our WhatsApp number +49 152 0566 4492.

P.S. This group is only for English-speaking couples and single women. We will only include you if you have a couple or single women's profile here.
*******fe69 Man
9 Posts
Some couples/singles meeting tonight at Hajo's Irish Pub in Rudesheim, single guys welcome *g*
Profile picture
**********Event
989 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
I have got many request from single men for adding in group but sorry I want to keep this group for couples and single women. It is nothing personal against anybody but just this idea to provide a place for couples to get to know each other among themselves.
*******fe69 Man
9 Posts
Many couples, inclduing us, are also interested in meeting single men...recommend making the group open to all and let people decide for themselves with whom they want to communicate.
You are right but there are many couples, including us, are not really interested in meeting single men. If I open that group for single men, there will be 1000 requests. This group I would like to keep for couples only, maybe in future I make another group for single men too.
Quote from ****Us:
Many couples, inclduing us, are also interested in meeting single men...recommend making the group open to all and let people decide for themselves with whom they want to communicate.

Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.