Idea of the Group - Indian Kamasutra

*********r_IND Couple
11 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Idea of the Group - Indian Kamasutra
Hi , *willkommen2*

So the idea of ​​the group invented out of curiosity to meet people from their own country. It is easy to have only one common platform to facilitate search and connect with each other. *date*

Of course, all those people are also invited in this group, who have affection for Indian civilization, Indian cuisine and people, we can all enjoy the stories of Kamasutra. *friends*

it's always wonderful to have everyone in one place because sometimes you're always tempted to meet your people; Stay within those comfortable limits; Laugh heartily; speaking mother tongue for a long time; Enjoy those cute dirty talk in your mother tongue and play some games. Of course it can lead to planning something wonderful and spending time with like-minded people. *joyclub*

Bear in mind that everyone will have their own discretion to choose who they want to meet. It goes without saying that you will only entertain those you would like as a profile; personality; apppearance and your own search criteria *genau*

That's why we strongly recommend that you should be polite and courteous when talking to others and respect their opinion. Any misbehavior or inappropriate activity will not be entertained and will result in departure from the group. *sorry*

*mmf* *ffm* *partnertausch*
********9112 Man
3 Posts
Hello
I am an indian. I like to join this group to have fun with Indians and people who love indians
Thank you
Hello I am from India can i join group?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.