Members Introductions

*********r_IND Couple
11 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Members Introductions
*wink*

Use this forum to add some quick details about yourself and help other members know about you.

Please be precise and avoid any personally identifiable details. You can also share some cool things about yourself, what you like or what you have to offer so that other members will be curious to know more about you. Of course you can also offer sensous and erotic details about you ! *huhu*

As always follow the general rules of Joyclub and our group ! *genau*
Thank you @*********r_IND for creating this group. I joined the JOYclub a few days ago, I am 27 and currently living in Heidelberg, and I am now at a point where I would like to be more open and relaxed about exploring my desires for physical closeness. Something like this is difficult in normal everyday life, but in an environment like this, I think it is easier.
I'm looking for someone to live out fantasies and have fun together. I would like to enjoy the freedom and get to know nice and uncomplicated people. But also someone to experience the private parties together. I'm very excited to see what happens here.
Greetings
**********s2020 Couple
3 Posts
Hello guys, we are a couple of Indian origin but not from India. For discretion reasons we won’t reveal from which country. We would love to meet open minded couples and of course we can tell you more about us and share face pics with you in private. We found our monogamy is not for us. We are happy that there are many people of Indian origin or Indians who think like us and we will be happy to be able to hear from you and of course meet if possible. Cheers all.
*******CPL Couple
2 Posts
hello everyone, we are an Indian couple from Cologne. We are a happily married and very satisfied with each other and haven't explored much in this lifestyle. But, we would like to meet like minded couples and chat about their fantasies and may be go for a thermal bad together or a hike in the forests or something like that.

Hoping to see more interactions in this group.
*******illa Couple
4 Posts
Hello we Indiean couples we living in Basel we r very much interest to meet couples
*******guy Man
7 Posts
Hello

Thank you @*********r_IND for accepting my request to join the group. I am 25 male living in Bremen. I am pretty new to this app and don’t know exactly how these events or dates happen. I am pretty much open and came here to explore myself in a better way. If anyone looking for single man then message me.

Thank you
*******you Man
31 Posts
Hey all together, I am Chris and a Person of Indian origin, grew up and also now live in Germany.

I enjoy the joyclub as it great to be in contact, get to know and meet open minded people.

I am into women and couples (love to be the bull) and looking forward getting to know you all!
****y07 Couple
19 Posts
Thanks guys for accepting us in here *g* we are from Goa And recently moved to munich from Chicago where in we started our journey into the lifestyle. Open to meet likeminded couples from around munich
*cheers*
Jess & V
******ink Couple
2 Posts
Hey All,

We are couple from India and have stayed in Germany since 6 years now. We are open minded couples who would like to meet open minded couples. We also have two kids and still exploring our kinks but not so spontaneous for meet.
Feel free to get to know about us and also plan for meeting us outside for socializing and planning.
Hello
We are Indian couple recently moved to mannheim. We are looking for like-minded couples. Do not hesitate to contact us
*******ter Man
2 Posts
Hey guys! Really glad to find this group. I’m 29 originally from India. I’ve spent most of my years Studying and working in London and moved to Berlin couple of years ago. I’m quite new at Joy club but I have been exploring this lifestyle for couple of years now. I’m into women and couples. I enjoy going to swingers clubs and private parties where I like to know more like minded people and share some great time with each other as I’ve been meeting all non Indian, south Asian people so far, I would like to explore this lifestyle with people from India or our region. I’m looking forward to meet and get to know more like and open minded people. Cheers! 😊
*********Sex36 Man
68 Posts
Thanks @*********r_IND for accepting me in the group . I am living in Berlin and i am in JC for sometime . I am glad to see people from India are open minded about sexuality. I am looking forward to meeting couples , male and female of various age group. I hope we follow privacy rules here in the group, what goes in group , stays in group.
******yan Man
2 Posts
Thanks @*********r_IND for accepting in the community. I am 29 years old male living in Köln. So far, I have lived in 6 countries and have been in Germany since last 4 years. I am open to explore new sexual avenues and happy to being a part of open like-minded community.
****ler Man
13 Posts
Namaste..Quick intro of myself.
Late 40ies guy...german..but due to his profession i stayed over the years in different indian cities for stopovers of 1-3 days.Was lucky to connect 3 times with indian couples..and would like to increase the experience:-)..living in the Rhein Main area..but also often in the Munich area.since i m juts a standard member..i may reply to clubmails..but won t approach anyone on own initiative..so..if anyone has questions or like to get in touch..feel free:-) Tom
Experienced male from NRW
I joined joyclub sometime back but I was not going in the right direction. Then @*********r_IND helped me to the group.

I am krishna 36 M and my wife 32F (Pretty new into this) . Most of the times I will be available hence I did not create the profile as couple.

We live near Cologne and interested to meet like minded people.

I met good amount of people in India and few in Germany. I am friendly and easy going guy.

I do offer massage service to Couple and Females.

Enjoy the Swinging and Cuckold.

Keep in touch .
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.