about me

********ejan Couple
32 Posts
Hallo,
couple from Serbia. Summer we spend in Istria, but looking forward to find some other places for nudism and sex.
American now living in Berlin. Looking forward to connecting with cool, sexy people here!
Hi everyone,

I’m from Los Angeles now living in Zurich. Looking forward to meeting anyone new here open to going out for something casual or trying to get wild *gg*
Hello everyone ,
Good to connect with you. Krishna here , easy going and fun loving person.

I live in Bonn and I offer massage and cuddling services to the females and couples .

I am straight and interested to meet new people.

Keep in touch
*****ume Man
91 Posts
Hello,
I am a man fron Itaky, here to esplore sex and "spicy" situations.
I am living relatevely near the austrina borde between the Dolomites.
I'dl ike to have some chat and maybe more with some kinky nice pople.
I aa curious.

Have fun !
****LYG Man
1 Posts
Hi I am from Cuba, Joyclub is a great place to meet new people. I live now in Cologne and can speak several languages
****rPo Man
1 Posts
Greetings to all.

I am 50 years old man from Slovakia, working at Camargue ( France ) and travelling between this countries. I am interested in naturizm, meeting new people, enjoying life *g*

Br,
Peter
***95 Man
6 Posts
Hello, I’m new to JC and looking to discover new fantasies and experiences. I’m 27 years old, and live in Munich. I don’t communicate well in Deutsch, so I’m looking to meet new people who communicate in english. Feel free to check my profile and write me if you’re interested. ❤️✌️
*******tis Man
7 Posts
Hi all,

I am Italian but work has taken me to so many countries in my life that I have almost forgotten where I come from, and English is certainly the language I speak most often.
Currently based in Cologne, and looking for nice people to meet and enjoy with.
********Mars Man
1 Posts
Brazilian guy living in Dusseldorf. Have lived in Lisbon previously. I´m a creative professional, dont speak much German, and became single recently. Would ideally find some nice people for a FWB situation in the area.
*****885 Man
93 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm 27 years old, residing in Nordhausen. Excited to join this group, seeking fun and excitement. Hoping for a great experience here
*********ergy Man
56 Posts
Hi everyone

Thank you for accepting me in the group. I live in Eastern Switzerland and I'm looking for contacts in the Lake Constance area (South Germany, Northeastern Switzerland, West Austria). I'll also engage in discussions in this forum, if the topic triggers me. In winter, I enjoy skiing in the Alps, and in summer, I regularly travel to nude beach resorts in Europe, so we might meet there, too! *zwinker*

Have a great week!
*********ergy Man
56 Posts
New: my profile in English!
Homepage "My profile in English" of sex_is_energy
What do you think about it?
*******unge Man
7 Posts
Hello, I am an Norwegian man. Looking for new friends and nice people. Love to travel and will go to Croatia i june/july this summer. Driving trough Europe, so it is possible to stop and meet people on my way in Denmark, Germany, Austria, Croatia ....
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.