Coronation Weekend in May

*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Coronation Weekend in May
As you know the big Coronation Weekend is happening on the long weekend 6-8th May. 8th is a Bank holiday Monday - Cheers for that! *cheers*
Brace yourself for a hardcore weekend (booked up, expensive, crowded), so if you plan to come into London to visit from abroad I would rather advice against it, but if you are already here or can stay somewhere for free then great!
The Brits divide themselves into 3 groups: Royalists, Anti-Royalists and Don't care- however everybody seems to celebrate in the end anyway... *gg*
So the ideal weekend to celebrate the Crown would include minimum one of the following:
  • A beer in a pub with a garden or outdoor sitting, complimented with a pub lunch (served on Sunday only) Following the action on the TV.

• A picnic in one of London's amazing parks, on a blanket with a cooler bag full of snacks and drinks like G&T's, Pimms, ciders, with scotch eggs, sandwiches and crisps. Yum!

• A garden party, for the lucky ones who have a garden- like me. Featuring the same as above but with more comfort.

Of course there are some events taking place, up to date I know of the following:
  • Zara Du Rose 'Kings&Queens' in Brighton on the 5th (full on themed fetish ball)

• Adonis All dayer on the 8th (quite queer and gay oriented party)

There are certainly more parties which are privately organised and I am not able to share here but do ask if you're at a loose end!
****56 Man
11 Posts
Visiting Harlow tell the 3rd of Mai I will be pleased to get in touch with single women or couples
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.