Regular event reviews - My personal experience

*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Regular event reviews - My personal experience
In this thread I am sharing personal reviews of mine, where I describe my own experience of going out in places I chose to go to in my spare time, on a regular basis. I do it to give the JOYclub community an insightful view of what is happening in the London scene. Please feel free to share and comment your views about it, I am curious to hear from you!

Club Vanitas (10/02/24)
*herz2* *love3* *herz2* *love3* *herz2* *love3* *herz2* *love3*
A fantastic event by David Wood, his creative baby since he has left Torture Garden after many long years to realise his personal project together with Karina Akopyan- an intimate, fully immersive evening of performance, costumes, perfect happening for all the beautiful freaks from the London scene.
Since 2022 Club Vanitas changed the venue a few times, and the current Century Club- a members' club, is the most ideal- central and high end, stretched over 2 floors- a performance space with a bar and rooftop and a dance floor spacious enough for the 200 strong crowd. There was a playroom fitted out with BDSM furniture but guests were aware that there is no full nudity or play permitted due to the licence of the venue.
Guests flocked in from 10pm, everyone was an eye candy dressed in latex, phantasy gowns, headdresses, masks and absolutely unique gear shining with effort.
Guests were the shakers and movers from the fetish and alternative world, as kink designers, performers, artists- an extremely friendly and welcoming crowd.
Later in the night a magical Shibari suspension performance by Nik Yourknots drew all the attention and was a real spectacle. After, a fashion show by Self Hood with otherworldly beauties walking down the catwalk took our breath away. Followed by a show by Virgin Extravaganza singing away their sharp tongued songs.
After the shows the crowd lost themselves dancing on the dance floor till 3am in a careless bliss to melodic electro music.
*herz2*
I personally had a wonderful time and I can highly recommend this event. It is taking place every 2 months, is open to all, no membership is needed.
*love3*
My rating: 5 (from 1-5)
Entertainment: 5 (various edgy shows)
Price: 3 (tickets are 35 Pounds, but drinks are quite expensive)
Styling: 5 (massive effort by the guests)
Play: 1 (no play as such)
Music: 4 (right kind of danceable electro music)
Social: 4 (may appear cliquey, but very friendly crowd, feels like family)

My outfit for the night
Performance by Virgin Extravaganza
Shibari performance by Nik Yourknots
Image is for over-18s
*********2024 Man
14 Posts
Partying with the right people and vibes it always mad fun
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
LeBoudoir Review (09/03/24)
*partnertausch* *herz2* *partnertausch* *herz2* *partnertausch* *herz2*
It was my first time visit as a guest at LeBoudoir Swingers Club in London. My partner and I have been excited to try and finally made arrangements for a Saturday night -‘The Kiss’ party. *kuss*
The club is run by Dave and his partner who really do a great job providing a professional and safe experience. Since it is a members club we had to create a profile on their website where one has the option to communicate with other members what creates a nice community vibe.
Entering a large and grand building in Aldgate at 10pm at night, it lead to a friendly welcome by the team. We got checked in quickly and were lead to the bar/dance area for our first G&T’s. Their bar is proper and service was great and fast. We found a seat and got comfortable watching the diverse crowd. People seemed young-sh, 30-50, open minded and easy going, everyone was dressed well and on their best game radiating with excitement *ggg* We wandered up to the mezzanine overlooking the area and got into a few conversations- many guests were first timers as well so it did not seem as scary to us anymore! Then we did a quick lap of the play area, one large room with lots of beds and a sex sofa, and 3 further dark lit rooms with wipeable mattresses and some furnishings gave some space to play more intimately. Downstairs was a big red lit and well equipped dungeon. It's still been empty at 11pm but it escalated quickly! We noticed that many couples were voyeurs, not everybody was swinging, there was no pressure to get involved and everybody was free to do their own thing. The air was thick with orgy sex in the large room and smaller rooms were occupied with naked bodies by then too.
*sweetkiss*
The verdict:
We both enjoyed playing and exploring the club but did not go to full lengths on our first time.
We loved the fact that it was clean and safe, respectful and so central and easy to get to.
For us kinksters it may have been a little too straight and vanilla but we are keen to come back on other themed nights to explore more of the vibe (and the dungeon!)
LeBoudoir's events are listed here on Joyclub and signing up is easy!
Price: 2 (couples ticket is 90 Pounds)
Styling: 4 (well dressed, sexy people)
Play: 5 (it is all about that…!)
Music: 2 (Euro pop- a little cheesy but fun)
Social: (friendly but cliquey but I guess one needs to be more regular to connect)

Seating area
Dance area
****Two Man
8 Posts
💪 thnx for the review!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.