Monthly 'Best-of' events in London

*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Monthly 'Best-of' events in London
A thread dedicated to a selection of Best-ofevents to go to in London and UK, updated monthly. My personal list of my favourite happenings I am looking forward to! Feel free to share and comment, I am curious to hear what you are up to!
*herz2* *herz2* *herz2* *herz2* *herz2* *herz2*
MARCH 2024

1. ZDR Dirty Dali 22/03
A small and intimate event in a fancy design hotel where each room is decorated in a different way. Dress to impress- as I know the crowd they take the styling seriously:) I can imagine it would be a wonderful experience to float around in wonderful surreal costumes, mingle with fabulous people in all those interesting rooms and have a private play there. Well done for coming up with something so unique Zara!
*herz*
2. Skirt Club Shibari Seance 23/03
This is a women's & members' only club with a Shibari themed night where I am performing a sensual rope show with a female model. It is an intimate circle of bisexual women who like to experience Shibari play. I will be providing a very special rope experience in a beautiful private homely setting. I can't wait for this!
*herz*
3. Pleasure Island 29/03
A highly intimate experience which has been on my list for a while. Suitable for people on a journey of exploration, ideally as a strong unit. Held by experienced leaders providing a sexual high. I am excited to share my experiences with you...
****ssy
8 Posts
Ooo Pleasure Island sounds sassssy. Very interested to learn more. There's some Quench events coming up which is always a special experience. ✨✨
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Quote from ****ssy:
Ooo Pleasure Island sounds sassssy. Very interested to learn more. There's some Quench events coming up which is always a special experience. ✨✨
I haven't been to Quench yet but it is on my list!
Pleasure Island has been around for a while and is a good place for an intimate experience. Their events are listed on our calendar here- check it out! They also do a women's only one soon *huebschmach*
****a1 Couple
19 Posts
Great thread!
We're very curios to find out, what will be posted for/in August.
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Monthly 'Best-of' events in London- APRIL 2024
A thread dedicated to a selection of Best-of events to go to in London and UK, updated monthly. My personal list of my favourite happenings I am looking forward to! Feel free to share and comment, I am curious to hear what you are up to!
*herz2* *herz2* *herz2* *herz2* *herz2* *herz2*
APRIL 2024

1. Riot Party 14/04
Now with a monthly residency at Electrowerkz. With multiple offerings such as live performance, workshops, POC and SWer Led Independent Queer Market, I shall make my way to that epic club to explore all it's levels and mingle with the free spirited souls.
*herz*
2. Torture Garden Birthday Ball 19/04
The longest standing fetish club night is turning one year older- and naughtier! They are taking over Scala with enchanting decor and bewitching performances, with a fashion show from Broke Boutique- a great designer friend of mine!
*herz*
3. Unscene 26/04
All hush hush and exclusive, this new play focussed event that invites those who are newer to the exciting world of BDSM exploration as well as more experienced folk alike, who are discerning about the experiences they want to have, and with whom.
Head to unscene.uk now to apply!
****ssy
8 Posts
Looking forward to @*******tyuk this weekend! It'll be my first time... what to wear?! Always the big question - any suggestions for a newcomer?
I'm also excited for Divine Darkness - DisConnect by @*******yne1 at the end of the month.

SO much sass to come! Can't wait, hope to see some JOYclub faces there
BxSassy
*******sch Man
9 Posts
I plan to go …. Hope to see you
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Quote from *******sch:
I plan to go …. Hope to see you
Which one, is your favourite?
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Quote from ****ssy:
Looking forward to @*******tyuk this weekend! It'll be my first time... what to wear?! Always the big question - any suggestions for a newcomer?
I'm also excited for Divine Darkness - DisConnect by @*******yne1 at the end of the month.

SO much sass to come! Can't wait, hope to see some JOYclub faces there
BxSassy
Amazing! Please do share here in this thread about your Riot experience! And if you dare- your outfit as well! *sabber*
Look up the upcoming event by @*******yne1 in the JOYclub calendar!
****ssy
8 Posts
WOW to Riot!
OH I LOVED @*******tyuk it was an incredible event with awesome performers and a whole team of sassy safeguarding monitors who were friendly and beautiful . The music and hot dancefloor was the highlight of the night for me - proper tunes which let me get my sass on. I'd encourage all my girls to go to this party. A great way to spend a Sunday in your best kink attire meeting like-minded wholesome people! Thank you for a FABULOUS time xx
Riot ready and wow, how it delivered!
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Quote from ****ssy:
WOW to Riot!
OH I LOVED @*******tyuk it was an incredible event with awesome performers and a whole team of sassy safeguarding monitors who were friendly and beautiful . The music and hot dancefloor was the highlight of the night for me - proper tunes which let me get my sass on. I'd encourage all my girls to go to this party. A great way to spend a Sunday in your best kink attire meeting like-minded wholesome people! Thank you for a FABULOUS time xx
You look like you had LOADS of fun! Your outfit is fire too! Must must go next time, maybe let's the sass on together!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.