Spanking

********midt Woman
24 Posts
Thread creator 
Spanking
Hi guys* and pwags* UNTEN STEHT ES IN DEUTSCH
how do you feel about spanking?
Is it something you like or you think you might like.
Or is pain something that you want to keep away from your phat ass?
What are your experiences.

I personally need trust to allow somebody to spank me. And I prefer to be spanked with the hand. I think this is what most people contol best. And when they spank hard it hurts them, too *ggg*
My boyfriend likes to see his hand imprint on my ass. I personally find myself more attraktive without a red butt.

Hi
Was ist deine Meinung zu spanking?
Ist es etwas was du schon für dich entdeckt hast oder ausprobieren wölltest?
Oder hat Schmerz nichts auf dein schönen runden Po verloren?
Erzähl uns von deinen Erfarungen mit spanking?

Bei mir ist es so, dass ich erst Vertrauen aufbauen muss um jemanden zu erlauben mich zu spanken. Ich werd lieber mit der Hand als mit paddels oder ähnlichem gespankt. Ich glaube das haben die meisten am besten unter Kontrolle und wenn sie hart zuschalgen tut ihnen auch die Hand weh (das find ich nur fair :D).
Mein Freund mag es seinen Handabdruck auf meinem Hintern zu sehen. Mir persöhnlich gefällt mein phat ass besser ohne rote Flecke.
*********over Man
69 Posts
I’ve recently mastered the cat of 9 tails and it seems turn her on more than hard spanking...
I like a good smack on my butt while getting fucked doggy. I always enjoy it while having sex. I hate it when strangers do it to my butt while "walking by" in a club or something. You will definitely get in trouble with me!

But I LOVE a good smack with the hand from "my daddy".... Cause I'm his slut... We are not in a relationship though.

*my2cents*
*****Mel Woman
2 Posts
I love spanking, even more to be bend over a nice and warm lap with a tight skirt, afraid and excited about how many slaps I'm gonna deserve this time.
*********over Man
69 Posts
Quote from *****Mel:
I love spanking, even more to be bend over a nice and warm lap with a tight skirt, afraid and excited about how many slaps I'm gonna deserve this time.

Oh really?? 🤔
Quote from *****Mel:

I totally understand that *ggg*
It's about that perfect moment of momentum as she getting fucked from the back while gripping her hair and you smack both cheeks as she thrust back for it more and more and harder harder 😍😛🤪
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.