Eine Frage an die Gruppe.

Bilder der Haupt Pinnwand?

Permanent survey
****an Man
192 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Eine Frage an die Gruppe.
Eine Frage an die Gruppe

Ihre Meinung ist uns sehr wichtig. Wir haben neue Regeln für die Pinn-Wand festgelegt. Leider habe ich Euch nicht alle gefragt, wie euch sich fühlen oder was Ihr alle bevorzugen würden.
Diese Gruppe wurde gegründet, um die schönen Kurven einer Frau/PAWG zu loben. Aber auch ist wichtig was die Frauen sehen wollen.

Plötzlich war unsere Haupt Pinnwand mit nur die besten stücke BBC's gezeigt.

Also... die Frage ist: "Sollte unsere Haupt Pinnwand für alle Bilder, BBCs „und“ wunderbare PAWGS offen sein?, oder sollte es ausgewiesene Fotoalben für BBCs geben und die Hauptseite bleibt ausschließlich für PAWGS, wie ursprünglich beabsichtigt?

Die Entscheidung wird auf den Ergebnissen unserer Umfrage basieren. Ihre Optionen werden sehr geschätzt!!!
—————————————————————

A question for the group

Your opinions are to us very important. We have set new rules regarding the Pinn wall in place. Unfortunately I did not ask you all how you feel, or what you all would prefer.

This group was founded to praise the beautiful curves of a women/PAWG. But it’s also important what the Lady’s would like to see.

Suddenly our Main page was filled only with pics of BBC‘s.

So…the question is, „should our main page be open to all pictures, BBC‘s and wonderful PAWGS?, or should there be designated photo albums for BBC‘s and the main page remain solely for PAWGS as originally intended?
The decision will be based on the results of our survey.

Your options are greatly valued!!!
*******_84 Man
54 Posts
It seems that men are more likely to post. So when the main page is open for both, it's gonna be mostly dicks. Obvously, I can't speak for women, but I don't know too many who are intersted in random dick pictures. Maybe a separate folder for those that are into that would work best.
****ela Couple
415 Posts
PAWG steht im Vordergrund. Daher geht es um die geilen Rundungen der Frauen die unserer Ansicht nach präsentiert werden sollten.
Everyone should be proud of their body', however we are here to appreciate the PAWG *traenenlach*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.