Thread creator Group moderator 
Bett-Geflüster
Bett-Geflüster

Zeit für eine neue Runde Kennenlernen.

Plaudert doch einmal aus dem Nähkästchen:
❤️‍🔥Was sind deine Wüsche im Bett?
❤️‍🔥Was würdest du unbedingt einmal
ausprobieren wollen?
❤️‍🔥Welche Orte würden dich besonders reizen?
❤️‍🔥Welche Körperstelle bringt dich um den Verstand, wenn man sie streichelt oder küsst?
❤️‍🔥Hast du vielleicht crazy Angewohnheiten beim Sex (bewusst oder unbewusst)

Lasst uns besser kennenlernen. Vielleicht findet sich hier noch das ein oder andere Match, die sich gemeinsam auf ein neues Abendteuer begeben wollen.

Bed Whisper

Time for a new round of getting to know each other.

Let's spill the beans:
❤️‍🔥What are your desires in bed?
❤️‍🔥What would you definitely like to try out?
❤️‍🔥Where would you like to have sex?
❤️‍🔥Which part of your body drives you crazy when caressing or kissing.
❤️‍🔥Do you have any crazy habits during sex (consciously or unconsciously)?

Let's get to know each other better. Maybe you'll find a match or two here who want to embark on a new adventure together.

Los Geht’s *anmach*
**********shine Woman
744 Posts
Interesting topic!

desires: Exclusively into bulky big dudes with a dad bod. Something a lot of users seem to have difficulty understanding. Size-kink is one of my biggest kinks. My Daddy is a black hulk and i freakin love it!
wanna try out: Threesome/Gangbang with Daddy as alpha (soon!), weekend (included: regular activities, not just sex)
sex where: everywhere. Lol.
body part: Nape(caressing), Neck (choking), back (caressing), ass&pussy (spanking)
crazy habits: Well… Daddy says my eye color changes from green to bright turquoise when i cum hard. And there’s indeed Video evidence of that. proud of it! Other habit… deep long kiss while Daddy's cock is still pulsing inside me after cuming.
*********lder Couple
1,893 Posts
Wunsch wäre mal der Mittelpunkt im Bett zu sein. Alles dreht sich nur darum mir eine Gänsehaut nach der anderen zu bereiten.

Ausprobieren würde ich gern mal einen Gangbang. Überall Hände spüren, ein Traum.

Einen speziellen Ort hab ich nicht. Ein Hotel wäre für die Fantasie wohl das beste.

Einen bestimmten Punkt am Körper gibt es nicht... bin überall sehr empfindlich.

Angewohnheiten habe ich auch keine. Aber Vorsicht... wenn ich komme, dann wird es sehr nass.
****an Man
192 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
Quote from *********tten:
Interesting topic!

desires: Exclusively into bulky big dudes with a dad bod. Something a lot of users seem to have difficulty understanding. Size-kink is one of my biggest kinks. My Daddy is a black hulk and i freakin love it!
wanna try out: Threesome/Gangbang with Daddy as alpha (soon!), weekend (included: regular activities, not just sex)
body part: Nape(caressing), Neck (choking), back (caressing), ass&pussy (spanking)
crazy habits: Well… Daddy says my eye color changes from green to bright turquoise when i cum hard. And there’s indeed Video evidence of that. proud of it! Other habit… deep long kiss while Daddy's cock is still pulsing inside me after cuming.

Wow!!! Super @*********tten 👍🏾
*hotbum*
******bbc Man
87 Posts
Quote from *********tten:
Interesting topic!

Your daddy is lucky to have a loving sub who actually appreciates his work.
**********shine Woman
744 Posts
@******bbc it’s equality… He appreciates and worships me just as well *g* the essence of our magic.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.