New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

*********sure Woman
11 Posts
Ola, Bom dia ✌️

I’m not new in da Club, but new in Portugal. Therefore I would like to meet new people, get to know some places and visit kinky bars or clubs.

If you live around Cascais, Estoril or Lisbon or here for holidays, happy to go for a drink.

Cheers PP
****ino Man
1 Posts
Hi we are 2 brothers in visit like tourist in Lorrach from 21/10-25/10 we are both yang 33 and 37 years old we are looking for 1 or 2 girls wich want to have nice time and wy not to go out have diner and more , ore a cuple wich want unfrogetebele night. We are hetro no bi no gay. Write me lets go have some nice time. *wink*
***43 Man
3 Posts
looking, for a hot ass to spank, lick and use some vibrating toys on here to make her squirt
******377 Man
1 Posts
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Hi , have a question. I am absolutely new in this kind of thing, but really curious and can't stop thinking about it.

So, how you started all those things, I mean games, meetings, swapping and all other relaxing and fun things?? What is the first step? And what it's most important in first step?

🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪Hallo, habe eine Frage. Ich bin absoluter Neuling in dieser Art von Dingen, aber sehr neugierig und kann nicht aufhören, darüber nachzudenken. Also, wie hast du mit all diesen Dingen angefangen, ich meine Spiele, Treffen, Austauschen und alle anderen entspannenden und lustigen Dinge?? Was ist der erste Schritt? Und was ist im ersten Schritt am wichtigsten?
*********der69 Man
1 Posts
Hi I found JOY Club as I am coming to Hamburg this weekend 17-20/11/23 and I was hoping to meet with new people for fun
**********ver99 Man
8 Posts
hey there! Anyone here from UK that isn't a bot? *xd*
*****aud Woman
7,936 Posts
Quote from **********ver99:
hey there! Anyone here from UK that isn't a bot? *xd*

Will Ireland do?? 😊
New here in Bremen, would like to meet someone and get a drink *g*
********paws Man
4 Posts
Hi everyone, I recently moved to Geneva and am looking to meet like-minded, sexually liberated people. I am straight and poly and looking for fun sexual encounters, including MFM, cuckhold, group sex, kink events, and just one-on-one meetups. I love to please and my dick has good reviews *zwinker* I am easy-going, love to laugh (eroticism is amplified when humor is involved), and like to explore new things. It's easy for me to travel and I'll be around for the holidays, so let me know if you're interested in meeting up!
*********rlin Man
6 Posts
Hi everyone! I had been trying to search for "Berlin Munch" (and "Berlin poly munch" etc..) on a popular search engine and was only finding results for Munich, München, Edvard Munch *lol*

When I mentioned this to a rope bunny who I connected with on the "Pure" hookup app, she told me about JC and Fetlife. So happy to have found these communities. *happy*

Now that I'm in the loop, I'll try and go to my first Berlin Munch at The Castle on 20.12

See you there?
******zer Man
2 Posts
Hi. Philip hier. Auch neu. Wie geht es hier? Alles ist neu für mich *zwinker*
*********nots Woman
227 Posts
@******377 Welcome here on JC, fist of all! Well there is no straight recipe how to do it. Just be active, join groups and connect to people based on interest. It works better than only cold messages (However also nothing wrong with them!) Put an effort into your profile and it will pay off! All the best.
*********nots Woman
227 Posts
@******zer Welcome too- as one expat to the other! Join our London group still if you're feeling nostalgic.
London
********co23 Couple
1 Posts
Wir sind ein Paar aus Münster NRW und sind durch Bekannte aufmerksam geworden. Zunächst werden wir hier einige heisse Bilder posten, sind aber auch interessiert an FFM, MMF und MFMF. Schreibt uns gerne.
**********81_78 Couple
1 Posts
Hi all, we are new to this site so still trying to figure it all out
********ites Man
2 Posts
hello I am new here in the joyclub and also in Germany more precisely in karlsruhe I am a well-hung single man do not hesitate to write to me
********ites Man
2 Posts
Hallo, ich bin neu hier im Club und auch in Deutschland, genauer gesagt in Karlsruhe. Ich bin ein gut bestückter Single-Mann, zögere nicht, mir zu schreiben
Neu hier und auf der Suche nach Abenteuern *g*
*****sg2 Woman
1 Posts
Hello i am 27 year old from singapore
working in switzerland
looking for meet up or discreet fun
bearbeitet am 18.01.2024 | Hanni161 | JOYclub
Hallo. Ich wohne in Leverkusen. Ich bin offen für Kommunikation und Treffen)
bearbeitet am 18.01.2024 | Hanni161 | JOYclub
*********nots Woman
227 Posts
Hello i am 27 year old from singapore
working in switzerland
looking for meet up or discreet fun
Hello and welcome! Where exactly are you based in Switzerland? There is quite a large JC community there!
*******Paul Man
1 Posts
Hallo ich habe mich hier angemeldet, und würde mich freuen in Bad Nenndorf schöne und nette Bekanntschaften zu machen. Ich bin ein 2 m Kerlbund stehe auf Frauen, alles anders gern im persönlichen Austausch😬 ich bin Basismitglied und würde mich freuen wenn Du mich anschreibst.
Lieben Gruß und melde Dich oder Ihr!
Anyone in Munich?
I have a cosy place to chill and be together
New here and in Stuttgart, Germany! I'm a 24 year old male looking for some fun! Send me mail *g*
***xy Man
1 Posts
Hello everybody!
I am a curious person and absolutely new of this reality.

I'd like to do my first steps with these funny things using webcam.
Any suggestion or anyone who wants try this with me (i am etero)?

*wink*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.