New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

***th Man
1 Posts
Hello, new here and interested in going to a swingersclub in Dusseldorf area. Or just meet like minded people who are open to have some fun adventures
******_94 Man
14 Posts
Ich bin neu in Deutschland, Mainz und möchte dich kennenlernen und Spaß haben, also schreib mir einfach.
***83 Man
3 Posts
Hello, new member here and I am visiting Frankfurt on the 24th of March. Just passing through so thought I’d join and see what is happening while I’m there. Maybe get to meet someone
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from ***83:
Hello, new member here and I am visiting Frankfurt on the 24th of March. Just passing through so thought I’d join and see what is happening while I’m there. Maybe get to meet someone
Welcome to my home town! There are lots of JOYclub members in Frankfurt, I can guarantee you that! Maybe create a date listing for that to increase your chance to meet someone that day. Do not forget to change the location to Frankfurt. Enjoy!
*******ore Man
1 Posts
Hi I am looking for woman who love passionate anal vaginal
******923 Man
25 Posts
Ich bin ein junger Mann und möchte neue Erfahrungen mit einem Mädchen machen! Ich habe kein Premium, aber Sie können eine Nachricht hinterlassen (ich bin direkt und sage Dinge beim Namen: Ich kann weder Deutsch noch Englisch, ich bin Rumäne, falls das jemanden stört) Danke!
******923 Man
25 Posts
Auch für MMF-Paare in der Region Leipzig oder ein Single-Girl verfügbar
********wife Couple
3 Posts
It’s always a pleasure to meet new interesting people visiting the beautiful historic city of Prague. *prost*
Hey there everybody! thanks for the pleasure to be here. New to this and curious,,
I can't believe I found this heaven. I come from a very conservative culture where sexual activities are a shame. However, I'm realllly happy to find like minded people here!
*********uema Man
2 Posts
hi from another world,

i need to find me my wife as a life partner, to really restart life.

if you also feel like you need to find your husband from another "planet", let's talk over voice (i hate texting)!

can't wait to meet ya!!

~ love equals action ❤️ action equals love
*****_66 Couple
1 Posts
Hi
*********nots Woman
212 Posts
Quote from *********uema:
hi from another world,

i need to find me my wife as a life partner, to really restart life.

if you also feel like you need to find your husband from another "planet", let's talk over voice (i hate texting)!

can't wait to meet ya!!

~ love equals action ❤️ action equals love
Such a ltruthful and direct message. Very lovely to see. So, good luck on your search on this planet or another! The good thing is that JOYclub does bring connect nomadic people who travel so place of residence does not matter...We as people matter and what we want. *herz2*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.