New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

*****ich Man
7,153 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
New at the JoyClub? Welcome!
It's nice that you registered at the JOYclub and found your way here. From now on you are a part of our exciting community. Congratulations! We are happy that you are here.

Surely you have already looked around and are curious what you can discover in the JOYclub all around sex and eroticism.

In our forum you can quickly and easily talk to other JOYclub members about an abundance of erotic topics. Join in right away by getting an overview of the discussed topics and writing your own first postings.

If you would rather get to know one of our members better, simply set your personal date or discover the dating requests of other JOYclub members: Sex Dating & Events

Now it's your turn!

We would be pleased if you would introduce yourself here and tell us how you discovered the JOYclub and what you would like to experience here.

Have fun with us!
Dan_Rich
JOY-Team

If you have further questions about the functions of the JOYclub, our JOY-Guides: Group will be happy to help you. We have set up an English thread where you can ask your question. Here you will get fast and uncomplicated help: JOY-Guides: Need Help? Quick questions and answers!
*********sade Man
4 Posts
istanbul
Hi club I am waiting you to istanbul .
****_89 Man
1 Posts
Couple looking for a couple
We look as couple for fun
*****ky2 Man
3 Posts
Hey Thanks *g* This Site is Very nice, but i cant do anything without Verification and Gold Member *snief*
*********lla92 Couple
1 Posts
In Munich for Oktoberfest looking to meet others
Hello we are Courtney and Danny (a full swap couple) from the United States here in Munich for Oktoberfest looking to meet others. We will be here till the 4th of October. We are open to couples as well as singles he is straight she is bi (with a female she comfortable with). This is our second year in a row visiting Munich and now is a permanent annual holiday for us. Please hit us up we are fun, friendly, sexy, and attractive couple who would love to meet locals.
*****831 Man
2 Posts
Hello, I glad to join JOYclub
I would like to communicate with women and couples to arrange a date to meet in such event. I am a single man , I don't prefer to visit the club alone.! may be I couldn't communicate there with someone! then the party will be a lost time without pleasure. how can I do this ?
München from 6/10 to 11/10
Hi there!
I will be in München for a business trip and I'm open to any suggestion. Just to have fun! *zwinker*
*********ppie Man
1 Posts
English boy visiting Berlin
Hi gorgeous people! English boy here visiting Berlin most weeks from London.

Tall, toned, educated. Bad German though, so cum say hi *g*
********2use Woman
1 Posts
Looking for a third or fourth man...
Hi there, my partner and I are visiting Berlin the middle of Oct (12-14) and are looking for a third man to join us (possibly two). Fantasy is to have the men use me like a total whore, with degradation, rough sex, domineering. Not interested in gay men or bi. Want men that are full hetero and have a fantasy towards using and degrading a woman with another man or men. Preference towards average or a few lbs above average for physique, but height-weight proportionate.
Hi, i could drive for you. Regards, Rozer
*****203 Man
2 Posts
Sexy and high quality
Next month is coming to Dusseldorf and I would love to meet someone nice for a fun evening
*********tJake Man
13 Posts
Quote from *********lla92:
In Munich for Oktoberfest looking to meet others
Hello we are Courtney and Danny (a full swap couple) from the United States here in Munich for Oktoberfest looking to meet others. We will be here till the 4th of October. We are open to couples as well as singles he is straight she is bi (with a female she comfortable with). This is our second year in a row visiting Munich and now is a permanent annual holiday for us. Please hit us up we are fun, friendly, sexy, and attractive couple who would love to meet locals.

Will you be this week also?
****k90 Man
1 Posts
Amateur photographer
Hi all, I'm in rudolstadt on a business trip, I'll be here for 2 weeks including weekend, I like to shoot photos and I like this world...I have not my camera and lenses but if someone need help I can be that, can help with the lights, cameras and so on...please let me know if you need any help. Or if you I can borrow a camera a can shot too.
I'm interested in girls😊
Any case, nice to meet you all!!
Meeting new people in Brussels
I frequently travel to Brussels and would like to meet new people there.
I am an open minded person and funny with a great sense of humor
Thanks
For Travellers to Brussels there is a group here: Rencontre Bruxxelles
Couple or girl from India?
Are there any couples/girls from India who are active on JoyClub? We would really love to get to know such like minded people.
*g*
****ar Couple
6 Posts
Oh, yes! We also would be very interested if anyone is near to Zagreb (Croatia)... Black and other orientals are also very desirable, we don't mind racial men, either.
*********ce235 Man
14 Posts
We are here from India and also interested for the same!
I like indian women
****ar Couple
6 Posts
Quote from *********ce235:
We are here from India and also interested for the same!

Dang! Too bad you are so far away... maybe if you come for a holiday in Croatia we can hook up.
We are in Hamburg and we love to meet new couples anywhere in Europe at the weekend.

We love adventure and sex
Love you all
A N *wink*

editiert von Dan_Rich. Discretion with others: https://www.joyclub.com/en/hilfe/spielregeln.html#discretion_with_others_wli
from India male looking for some likemeinded people feel free to connect.
*******aar Couple
9 Posts
We are also indian couple waiting to meet you since long time 😄
Quote from *******aar:
We are also indian couple waiting to meet you since long time 😄
yuhooo feel free to connect with me, it would be pleasure to get to know you .
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.