New at the JoyClub? Welcome!

*******aar Couple
9 Posts
Quote from *****jay:
Quote from *******aar:
We are also indian couple waiting to meet you since long time 😄
yuhooo feel free to connect with me, it would be pleasure to get to know you .

Yes for sure if you are also a couple.😄
Quote from *******aar:
Quote from *****jay:
Quote from *******aar:
We are also indian couple waiting to meet you since long time 😄
yuhooo feel free to connect with me, it would be pleasure to get to know you .

Yes for sure if you are also a couple.😄
ops then i need to wait till i find someone hahaah
*********noso4 Man
110 Posts
Seeking Mature couples for MMF in Gran Canaria
Hi to all *joyclub* members
I'm a 59 years old man living in Gran Canaria seeking to meet Mature couples + 50 for nice fun while on holidays in the island
Hello Indian couple we love to meet you guys.
Happy new year 2020
****rax Man
9 Posts
Hi all 🔥
New in the pond here
In dusseldorf next month
Am looking for date for swinger parties or couples
Or someone just to be with and have fun
Thank you
Daniel *wolf*
Brit Berlin visit
Hi everyone

I will visit Berlin soon and I am very keen to have some fun while in town!!

I am very inexperienced, but very eager to learn from older and more experienced people

Looking for couples in particular for MMF, I love to give oral to both the man and woman and feel them orgasm in my mouth. I can be very dirty and submissive when the mood is right, and willing to try anything. Also keen to meet te right woman or man who can guide me.

Looking for any advice, guidance, special friendship
*******n_be Man
1 Posts
Searching for a sex partner in Berlin
Hi,
I hope you are doing well, I am looking for a woman to shape a kind and firm sex partnership in Berlin, I am 34, normal fit, with straight desires, really experienced to make you satisfy and enjoying your sex adventure, please let me know if there is any suggestion!
*knuddel*
*******114 Couple
3 Posts
Fun destinations
Hi there!

Any suggestions about fun destinations for 14.02-16.02.2020 (expect Berlin that we have experienced already)?

Thanks 🥰🥰
****a79 Man
1 Posts
Düsseldorf Private party
Hello to Everbody ,
I m travelling to Düsseldorf and Köln next Thursday till Sunday . Any chance to join private *party*
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
Do you go to specialized sex clubs? *freu2* Where do you meet interesting people? *wink*
Quote from *********onfly:
Do you go to specialized sex clubs? *freu2* Where do you meet interesting people? *wink*
is joyclub also famous in USA ?
*******_bw Couple
1 Posts
Many thing's
Well we are looking here some new experience we are open to many things.. but our first experience right now.
Hey
*****r_R Man
2 Posts
Hi,

I am in Fraknfurt, and just joined Joyclub because I am curious and would like to meet peoaple alike. I am into masturbating, touching and naked experiences, maybe more...
*******2020 Man
10 Posts
Genuine guy from New Zealand living in Hamburg and traveling through Europe anyone interested in some fun?
******ski Man
1 Posts
Spicing up things
Im new to the country and will here for quite awhile. Just looking to spice up my weekends by trying some new things with people. Cant wait to see where itll take me!
An Indian in Mittelsachen, Germany.
Hello there!
How are you doing? Hope you are well.

I'm from India and will be staying in Freiberg, Saxony (Mittelsachen). I am looking forward to meeting like-minded Women or even Couples. Mostly interested in having fun (sexually and otherwise as well) and going out (if mutually-interested). I am also a novice photographer and own a decent DSLR, so will be looking forward to exploring my Erotic/Fashion Photography skill too. You can check out my profile for the rest of the bio and other details and interests. Do feel free to drop in a message if you feel interested, I won't bite. *lol*

All these experiences are new to me. Discovered JoyClub while I was searching for a place to meet people into BDSM and other kinky fetishes. I hope I landed at the right place. Only time will tell. *g*
****_by Man
2 Posts
Hey, im new here staying in Velburg, Germany. Is there any way to contact people on here without being a premium member? Id like to try this out abit more before subscribing but there doesnt seem to be alot of basic members.
Newbie in BDSM
I have recently landed in Munich. Would be very happy to find a Mistress to deep dive into BDSM. I have no experience but strong desire to learn as much as possible.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I am not new. But it is always fun to meet those who speak or understand English.

I know a few couples... and we do tandem chats. I speak English and they speak German. And I know a three couples where we only speak German to each other. Language exchanges can be fun.
Hey guys.
New here and live in Berlin. Im a pretty big/strong guy. Well hung BBC.
I like women with a bit of flesh on them. soft. Definitely a titty boy.

If youd like to have a drink sometime or just hang. Hit me up. Im straight but the way but wont mind having drinks with a guy to just chat as well.
****n96 Man
6 Posts
Hi, someone with sex
hello everyone my name is Lucian, and I am new to the site I would like to meet as many women as possible for dating and sex in Denmark
hello ,

My name is Alex , I live in Luzern canton and I look to make friends in the area .
I am not a bossy person , macho also not , just an ordinary man , with a head full of fantasies and desire , new in this country willing to explore and enjoy everyday .
please feel free to ask or write further to me .

Alex
*****469 Couple
99 Posts
I have a question. I have scanned the FAQs but it was no help. How do people get friends here at this site. We have matches but I dint see where friends can be added. TIA
Hello everyone
I am new members. My name is Amanda
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.