For straight males: would you let another guy blow you?

****t86 Man
67 Posts
Quote from ****te:
Yes. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt *g*

Lol that really made my day *traenenlach*
Never had a similar situation, but it sure would need to be one hell of a night *dance*
No, I think you are at least Bi if you are into this...just my opinion.
I'm not bi, but sure if that's his kick, and guys woman is there to watch his mouth used, or joins in
******lik Man
2 Posts
when?
I think that in the MFM version this is absolutely acceptable
Quote from ***an:
I would be surprised if that would suddenly occur in an MFM without having talked about it first.
Of course! All possibilities must be agreed upon in advance
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from *********epls:
Of course if you find him attractive 4 you. If you would - would you prefer eg. muscle and manly guy, cheeky young boy? Maybe fem bottom guy?
Let me know!
Yes but most likely only @ club or other sort of meeting.
2th: Older than me would be no, Also touching, Holding, any other form of touching would be no no.

Quote from *******unn:
Damned, what is the problem to say: I'm not as straight if I let another man blow me?
I don't get it , really! Such men are bi-curious, what is the problem with that?
We live in modern times, aren't we?
Sorry, but that are "my two cents" ...;)
Well it's not that simple Bi-curious implies you are open to go further than that. Whereas in certain setting I would accept it, I simply can't get it up for a man there is no attraction. So this truely only applies in a club/couple setting. But if it needs to be labeled fine bi-curios but why does it matter what label is hung on it ?

Quote from *********ty4U:
I do believe that any guy who allows this is bi or bi-curious and not straight.
Personally, I am not attracted to men... nor am I interested in this kind of activity.
If you are bi or bi-curious that is fine. Live your life happy... But I am straight.
It seems the poster of this question is looking for partners.
Great again why does one feel the need to label it ?
If the poster is looking for partners what is the problem ? Aren't we all ?

Quote from ***an:
Agreed

Quote from *****uvr:
I'm not bi, but sure if that's his kick, and guys woman is there to watch his mouth used, or joins in
Oh yes absolutely my fear would be him wanting more and having to disapoint.

Quote from ******mbo:
Again what's with the labels ? He just asked if you would.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Quote from ********icus:
Quote from *********epls:
Of course if you find him attractive 4 you. If you would - would you prefer eg. muscle and manly guy, cheeky young boy? Maybe fem bottom guy?
Let me know!
Yes but most likely only @ club or other sort of meeting.
2th: Older than me would be no, Also touching, Holding, any other form of touching would be no no.

Quote from *******unn:
Damned, what is the problem to say: I'm not as straight if I let another man blow me?
I don't get it , really! Such men are bi-curious, what is the problem with that?
We live in modern times, aren't we?
Sorry, but that are "my two cents" ...;)
Well it's not that simple Bi-curious implies you are open to go further than that. Whereas in certain setting I would accept it, I simply can't get it up for a man there is no attraction. So this truely only applies in a club/couple setting. But if it needs to be labeled fine bi-curios but why does it matter what label is hung on it ?

I do believe that any guy who allows this is bi or bi-curious and not straight.
Personally, I am not attracted to men... nor am I interested in this kind of activity.
If you are bi or bi-curious that is fine. Live your life happy... But I am straight.
It seems the poster of this question is looking for partners.
Great again why does one feel the need to label it ?
If the poster is looking for partners what is the problem ? Aren't we all ?

Quote from ***an:
Agreed

Quote from *****uvr:
Oh yes absolutely my fear would be him wanting more and having to disapoint.

Quote from ******mbo:
Again what's with the labels ? He just asked if you would.

Because no straight would do this. To each his own... it is ok if a person is bi. But by definition this would be bi or bi-curious not straight.
And to your question 'aren't we all?' My answer is NO. Some men only like women. But hey if you are bi and happy then good for you.... everyone should follow their happiness.
But there is line here by definition. Hetro and straight denote that one only likes the opposite sex.
I have friends who are bi and gay. We respect each other and we can be friends, just not in a sexual way.

The poster is looking for hookups... he should just admit it.
********icus Man
170 Posts

Because no straight would do this. To each his own... it is ok if a person is bi. But by definition this would be bi or bi-curious not straight.
I just saw at least more than 6 straight men saying they would so.... But let me put it this way if you go to a club and use a glory hole, and it turns out you were sucked off by a man. Would you be bi-curious as well ?

And to your question 'aren't we all?' My answer is NO. Some men only like women. But hey if you are bi and happy then good for you.... everyone should follow their happiness.
Interesting how you misinterpreted my remark You said he was looking for a partner I said Aren't we all and that means somehow we are all looking for men ?

But there is line here by definition. Hetro and straight denote that one only likes the opposite sex.
I have friends who are bi and gay. We respect each other and we can be friends, just not in a sexual way.
I don't have any gay/bi friends didn't think it would matter though. That line you speak of is not that clear as you might want it to be. But the definition is: "romantic or sexual attraction" none of which here is mutual.

The poster is looking for hookups... he should just admit it.
So you are not looking for a hookup or partner be it female or men?

The label you attach has only one purpose, to make people feel insecure or guilty. Also are you that insecure that the mere thought that someone who would allow this could be straight just like you? I think its wrong and has no place here on Joyclub.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
No matter how you try to turn and spin it.

When a male plays with another male it is bi or bi-curious in the manner the poster is looking for.

And like I said to each their own. Like I said everyone should be happy.

Hetro and straight... is when a person is interested in the opposite sex. I am hetro... straight and have no interest in other men.

But you said you would allow it... so why not admit that you are bi or bi-curious. If that is your thing then be true to yourself.

Hetro means hetro... straight means straight. Sorry... you are just trolling now.
********icus Man
170 Posts

When a male plays with another male it is bi or bi-curious in the manner the poster is looking for.

Hetro and straight... is when a person is interested in the opposite sex. I am hetro... straight and have no interest in other men.

But you said you would allow it... so why not admit that you are bi or bi-curious. If that is your thing then be true to yourself.

Hetro means hetro... straight means straight. Sorry... you are just trolling now.
https://i.pinimg.com/origina … b9177059bab9ae8a32aa063c.jpg
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/26 … o-intelligent-life-down-here

I give up. You win the internet.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Quote from ********icus:

https://i.pinimg.com/origina … b9177059bab9ae8a32aa063c.jpg
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/26 … o-intelligent-life-down-here

I give up. You win the internet.

Man you are an internet troll... the memes only prove it.
You only want to cause problems.
Good luck on joyclub.
Yeah, probably. As long as my girlfriend was looking me in the eyes
Quote from *****sch:
Yeah, probably. As long as my girlfriend was looking me in the eyes
But seriously, you guys should give it up on this thread. Too much cock fighting
I have seen straight males do this in a BDSM situation where the female dominant “makes” them.

Personally, I find this hot.
**********olate Couple
76 Posts
A straight men doesn't let another men do that. That means you are not straight. If you are bi just say you are bi.
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from **********olate:
A straight men doesn't let another men do that. That means you are not straight. If you are bi just say you are bi.

Only in a couple setting, Only receiving no giving, Nothing else no kissing or even touching. That still means bi ? Sure Ok I am BI I really don't care, I do care about giving mixed signals.
the Kinsey scale says otherwise and labels are small minded.
**********olate Couple
76 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
the Kinsey scale says otherwise and labels are small minded.

This statement is what is wrong with the world be it left or right now. If you don't accept my view you are going to burn in hell, small minded or bigoted. All that matters is that you respect the other persons. Have seen to many times guys step over that line and cause issues. Better yet guys get a attitude well you are with my wife so I am going to be with you the man. My man has gotten up several times and said okay well here is your wife. Have a nice not and then people get into it. So my personal opinion is that many are using the scene to live out their fantasy with their spouse as the bait. That is just how I see it. Now the people who are honest and up front we are very cool with and that is fine. When asking for honesty is small minded then you might need to reevaluate your situation. Even in this scene many have other motives for allowing certain behaviors. The people who are honest about it are still together. The people whose spouses try to be sneaky and while their wife or girlfriend is being pleasured start touching the guy. Most are no longer together, that is how I see it. End station is respecting people. If you are bi or bi curious okay but don't get mad because people don't fall into your alternative reality.
So if I’ve understood your rant correctly, I am going to burn in hell because you feel the need to label everyone as straight or bi and I don’t? 😂
**********aison Man
372 Posts
If a man wants or has interest in being with another man it is bi or bi-curious.

Straight is when the person is only is interested in the opposite sex.

As long as you live your life happily who cares. But this whole discussion is on big circle. Bi, straight, gay or whatever... do what you like.... in the end it is about being true to yourself.

I am straight... no interest in men. But I do not condem others for being happy. Just do what you find pleasurable and live life.
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
So if I’ve understood your rant correctly, I am going to burn in hell because you feel the need to label everyone as straight or bi and I don’t? 😂
Can i join you in hell ? *zwinker*
********icus Man
170 Posts
If a man wants or has interest in being with another man it is bi or bi-curious.
I have no intressted to be with a man so I am now not BI ? This is confusing.

Straight is when the person is only is interested in the opposite sex.

As long as you live your life happily who cares. But this whole discussion is on big circle. Bi, straight, gay or whatever... do what you like.... in the end it is about being true to yourself.

I am straight... no interest in men. But I do not condem others for being happy. Just do what you find pleasurable and live life.

Wel somehow i doubt that tbh, you seem so ademant about labeling that it borders on bullying. A intresting topic is getting poisend about who is Bi, Gay, or both, wel if you like labels so much here is one: "homofobic asshole" how about that for a label ?

Congratulations btw you managed to piss me off.
Quote from *******Lady:
I've got to second the motion on what @*******Lady has been saying. I am hetero.. I wouldn't even say hetero-flexible, because I really don't have any sexual attraction to men. However... I'm also not homophobic. If it was part of a hot group situation, yes I would do oral either way with a guy (who was suitable to be in the play to begin with), especially if it was for the enjoyment of the ladies.

Guys... Think about it the other way around. I know most of you dream of your lady getting it on with another lady in a threesome. That's a double standard.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.