Share a random thought of the day

I’m so something, but I can not put my finger on it.

Oh yeah, hornyAF. 😂😂
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from *****d79:
I need socks!!! Between the Washing machines voracious appetite and developing holes in my socks, I have found that the sock draw is depleted. I really dont want to order socks online!!! I just have to hope the lockdown is over before the sock draw is empty....... *gruebel*
a gift from my company this year was socks. They are ugly but like my best pair. I feel you.

I got a bottle of Ginger Beer !!!! You win *grins*
***ym Man
52 Posts
Quote from *****d79:
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from *****d79:
I need socks!!! Between the Washing machines voracious appetite and developing holes in my socks, I have found that the sock draw is depleted. I really dont want to order socks online!!! I just have to hope the lockdown is over before the sock draw is empty....... *gruebel*
a gift from my company this year was socks. They are ugly but like my best pair. I feel you.

I got a keychain knife from Victorinox... *ggg*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Quote from ***ym:
Quote from *****d79:
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from *****d79:

I got a keychain knife from Victorinox... *ggg*

You win as well *lol*
**C Man
12,092 Posts
Quote from *****d79:
I just have to hope the lockdown is over before the sock draw is empty.......

...same here... *zwinker*
I think I’ve forgotten how to flirt without human contact.

I’m thinking if I am walking down the street and see someone appealing, I should not just throw something like my shoe at them.

I may be feral.
***ym Man
52 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:

I’m thinking if I am walking down the street and see someone appealing, I should not just throw something like my shoe at them.

I may be feral.

Depending on the shoe type, you might take someones eye out...a little counter productive to say the least *lol*
Since the masks make everything like a simple smile so difficult, maybe just go radical and flash a boob to catch their attention? *ggg*
Quote from ***ym:
Quote from *******Lady:

I may be feral.

Depending on the shoe type, you might take someones eye out...a little counter productive to say the least *lol*
Since the masks make everything like a simple smile so difficult, maybe just go radical and flash a boob to catch their attention? *ggg*
they might think I am offering milk and my breasts don’t produce it and they then would be disappointed.
***ym Man
52 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from ***ym:
Quote from *******Lady:

I may be feral.

they might think I am offering milk and my breasts don’t produce it and they then would be disappointed.

Anyone with THAT as their first thought isnt what youre looking for anyway, so a handy filter *lol* I know it wouldnt be my first thought.
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from ***ym:
Quote from *******Lady:

I may be feral.

If I try flashing, am sure people get all crazy and call police, that's just unfair *zwinker*
Really wishing that
The beautiful people here
Read my damn profile
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
How did Covid / Sars get the name "Corona". Was it a marketing gag by the Mexicans that went wrong *gruebel*
Quote from *****d79:
How did Covid / Sars get the name "Corona". Was it a marketing gag by the Mexicans that went wrong *gruebel*
SARS coronavirus disease 2019 or Covid-19 for short. 😜
***ym Man
52 Posts
Quote from *****d79:

Due to the shape and properties of the virus. Its has a corona ("halo")
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Quote from *****d79:

It was just a random thought, not a question.
Don't need to fill the thread with explanations
Ice Road Truckers is such a bizarre show but I have trouble looking away in the middle of a sleepless night.
Is anyone else getting heavily spammed for socks or is it just me? 😂
***ym Man
52 Posts
Does the mudpack for my beard really work or is it just a Gimmick? I mean, it doesnt hurt and its filled with good oils and minerals
***ym Man
52 Posts
Every C in "Pacific Ocean" is pronounced differently
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Is anyone else getting heavily spammed for socks or is it just me? 😂

Don't know what you are talking about @*******Lady *engel* *liebguck*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Summer would be good now. Can skip spring and go straight to the good bit
Smells like Wednesday.

New Berlin law, if you are on a date with someone in your car, (any non-household member in car) they have to wear a mask but if you go to their house or them to yours, ok to take it off and do as you please.

Got it.
Quote from *******Lady:
Smells like Wednesday.

New Berlin law, if you are on a date with someone in your car, (any non-household member in car) they have to wear a mask but if you go to their house or them to yours, ok to take it off and do as you please.

Got it.

It’s Germany 🙈. Sometimes one of it only changes the mask 😂. Then it’s really safe 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈😂. Have a nice day ✌🏻😉
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Van der Leyen, got shoved off the german political front and became EU Commisioner, "Head Honcho" so to speak. Now we see why she got moved on.
No european (general public) voted for her. She became head of EU, without a Vote. Even Trump had to be voted for.
How does that happen!!!!?????
****eky Man
338 Posts
Sometimes, the thing that makes you love someone the most could also be what make you hate them the most
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.