Share a random thought of the day

**C Man
12,067 Posts
Quote from *****d79:
How does that happen!!!!?????

....by being elected by the EU-Representatives you are voting for every 5 years and representing you
in the EU-Parlament... *zwinker*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Quote from **C:
Quote from *****d79:

....by being elected by the EU-Representatives you are voting for every 5 years and representing you
in the EU-Parlament... ;-)

No one voted her to the EU (she isn't an EMP) Behind closed doors decision.
Quote from **C:
Quote from *****d79:

And we should be happy that these are the rules, it would be a tremendous effort to directly vote the European Commission and I just don't want to think about the possible characters who would be in charge.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Quote from *********_mas:
Quote from **C:
Quote from *****d79:

And we should be happy that these are the rules, it would be a tremendous effort to directly vote the European Commission and I just don't want to think about the possible characters who would be in charge.

Well this isn't a political platform, so I will agree to disagree whether that is a Democratic process or good.
Is it really only Thursday?
**C Man
12,067 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Is it really only Thursday?

...in Australia it is already Friday...! *zwinker*
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
It's Friday *grins*
Quote from *****d79:
It's Friday *grins*
holla!
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
Missing the CLubs. Would be really, really wonderful to go to a SC this weekend *traurig*

Can only hope, that it returns to normal soon.......
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
Quote from *****d79:
Missing the CLubs. Would be really, really wonderful to go to a SC this weekend *traurig*

Can only hope, that it returns to normal soon.......
Something tells me 2021 won't be much of a difference from 2020...I don't want to sound pessimistic, especially since the number of cases are going down... but the vaccination efforts are almost non existent which pretty much means a new wave will hit as soon as they relax the measures. I hope I'm wrong, i really miss a good orgy!
******nen Man
7 Posts
This will be going on for a looong time. Europe is not an island and vaccine will not stop the virus. We all have to learn to live with the new situation. Things will slowly go back to normal as we gradually start to question authorities telling us what to do. Me and my ❤️ are definitely involved in orgy-like situations this summer.
I’m hungry. 😁
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
I’m hungry. 😁
Let's get this right, hungry for...? *essen* or *blowjob*
**C Man
12,067 Posts
Quote from **********i_c_k:
Let's get this right, hungry for...? *essen* or *blowjob*

...both!
I want it all.
******902 Man
67 Posts
This thought came to me as I was halfway through my first run of 2021 ...."Too much bad food, good beer and sitting around over the cold winter lockdown means I have a lot of work to do to regain my pre-corona fitness" *nachdenk*
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
You are not alone... But whether changes for the good so we better get to it.
********ple9 Couple
2 Posts
It is already a year my dear wife has not touched another man's cock.
About time this Corona thing is over and we can start enjoying our freedom again.
Nothing beats the excitement of serving your healthy beautifull wife by helping to hold open her legs for another man while she looks me in the eyes.
Sunday is run day. 🏃🏼‍♀️
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Quote from *******Lady:
Sunday is run day. 🏃🏼‍♀️

Hike day for me 🌲🌳
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
woman day tomorrow *wink* im wait many many flowers
**********i_c_k Man
21 Posts
Happy international women's day! *cheers*
Quote from *********onfly:
woman day tomorrow *wink* im wait many many flowers
buy the flowers for yourself and you won’t be disappointed.
I got a haircut today and honestly that is the most satisfied I’ve been lately. Sex is great but a stylist massaging your scalp followed by a haircut that I’ve not had in 4 months - incredible.

😜
Quote from *******Lady:
I got a haircut today and honestly that is the most satisfied I’ve been lately. Sex is great but a stylist massaging your scalp followed by a haircut that I’ve not had in 4 months - incredible.

😜

Sometimes almost like a orgasm 😂
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.