Dating in London

*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Dating in London
Hi London JOYclubers!
We have long awaited this moment and now it’s here: the first article from our brand new UK ambassador Anna Kii is here now!

Since she has been living in London for 10 years, she knows the place quite well, and has not had a shortage of dating experiences there. If you’re looking for inspiration on what to do on a date and where exactly to go for that in London, you will find that here.

Calling all London locals: Have you tried our recommendations or do you have other exciting ideas to share? Join the conversation and let's ignite the romance in this vibrant city!

*date*
***ik Man
2 Posts
Hello!
*******oy69 Man
1 Posts
hallo! suche paare
Hello, do you speak English?
*****aki Man
1 Posts
if slowly
*********ctos Man
2 Posts
Hello 👋
******k78 Man
2 Posts
Hi how does this work?
*******anna Woman
2 Posts
I guess with time we understand
******132 Couple
5 Posts
Hello
***az Man
1 Posts
Hello
enfield town hello
*********rial Woman
47 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Hi! You've found our forum, so this is the place to discuss with one another about different topics *g* You may comment on the forum thread that I started (above, about dating in London) and share your thoughts on that or start your own. That's how it works *top*
*****Egg Man
5 Posts
Make a friend who just wants to hang out and fuck, I've found it truly amazing and comforting at the same time, no drama, no conflict, it's quite blissful to be honest, and we all need some stress relief! Especially these days. Good luck to everyone here ☺️👍
****80 Man
8 Posts
Hey see soon couples in London 🥂
*********r2217 Man
2 Posts
My girlfriend n I are looking for a black woman interested to join in threesome. Any chance of knowing where to get a woman
*****ie1 Woman
3 Posts
I’m interested too
*****FRA Man
265 Posts
Comng to london, anyone interested?
******k78 Man
2 Posts
Is there anyone who wants to meet for sex? Please reply....I am 54.
*******lde Man
1 Posts
Hello, Looking to meet beautiful women for orgasmic encounters in London, 45 years guy with a BBC.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.