"This is where the magic happens!"

*********rial Woman
46 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
"This is where the magic happens!"
For our author Paulina, this phrase has a literal meaning. She practices sex magic, meaning: She uses the erotic energy that is released during arousal for manifestation purposes. Manifestation is a spiritual practice where an intention is set and mentally conjured into reality by focusing on and believing in it. Learn more in this week’s article!

What about you: Are you a believer? Do you think people can make an idea reality with their own mental power, or do you take it all with a grain of salt?

Feel free to share your thoughts, and don’t hold back!
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
Very much into this
*******ill Man
1 Posts
In Gottingen whatsup
*******ones Man
5 Posts
Wow beautiful
Alighting into a Tantric realm beyond, via an erotic Vimanah is truly possible with manifesting sutras of heightened Kama.
*********eauti Woman
25 Posts
There happen so much Magic when Tantra Energy explore ❤️❤️
*****23t Woman
1 Posts
thanks i will like to know you more better
********Kink Man
2 Posts
Create that energy and feel it. It’s a wonderful thing!
********9991 Man
1 Posts
Same
****UK Man
3 Posts
Absolutely!!! Sex magik is wonderful... so much energy and flowing connection... most powerful. Love it. 🔥🌟
***sa Man
2 Posts
Sex is important
*******man Man
1 Posts
I always make a sex scenario in my head first and do some mind fucking. Then I send my thoughts to universum and waiting they come true spontaneously and unexpected. It always works unless when you are forcing it.
*****che Man
2 Posts
From mind fucking to real fucking, the difference is sometimes so small.
***79 Man
5 Posts
Wants to experience everything is sex if any one wants anything I am ready to do
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.